Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill shyness = extreme sensitivity

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
you are shy because you are afraid to put yourself in a stressful situation, for a normie would be an unimportant thing, for you can mean a lifelong, indelible scar.
You remember those things before you go to sleep every night, and you feel bad remembering it, you always relive the shame and humiliation.

you don't want to expose yourself to any more stressful situations like that, you don't want to carry around any more of those indelible and painful memories.

we avoid this pain and stress at all costs, so we avoid social contact, or try to be cautious about interacting with other people, is just an attempt to avoid making mistakes (as if we were on the tightrope)

I would like to avoid all situations in which I am seen or heard by other people because I can no longer bear the judgmental looks of people.

The only people who describe me as being "shy", are people who haven't taken the time to get to know me.

for me its mostly that that i've been rejected so many times that I have no good reason to believe the next approach would go any better. Its not psychological rather just common sense, learning from experience etc.

shy = mogged by almost everyone in that situation

As much as i hate my social anxiety i'm thankful for it because if i didn't had it i would have probably entered the wageslave system years ago and would have remained :bluepill: and clueless as to why certain things happen to me.

not necessarily hypersensitivity It's just that you learned that you'll be ridiculed whenever you express yourself.

Your description is accurate for me. I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD and have never been able to take social criticism well.

In the past, the slightest bit of criticism would make me cringe and tear up.

Last edited:
As much as i hate my social anxiety i'm thankful for it because if i didn't had it i would have probably entered the wageslave system years ago and would have remained :bluepill: and clueless as to why certain things happen to me.
easy if u can be a NEET for free. Most people are forced to work to survive and suicide is not easy:feelscry: