Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting shy girls tend to be the sluttiest [personal story]

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
I had a nerdy, shy looking girl in one of my uni classes few years back. She wore glasses, braces, acted really humble and nice. She was nerdy, cute, never swore in class. She did not wear slutty clothing. Kinda developed a crush on her because she seemed so pure and innocent.

Later, I was lurking group chat party photos, and saw her there. She was letting several guys dry hump her and drank alcohol from guy's stomachs. That day, I was crushed. That day, I stopped trusting foid's innocent appearance. :cryfeels:

they're all like that and so all equally deserve death

I had a nerdy, shy looking girl in one of my uni classes few years back. She wore glasses, braces, acted really humble and nice. She was nerdy, cute, never swore in class. She did not wear slutty clothing. Kinda developed a crush on her because she seemed so pure and innocent.

Later, I was lurking group chat party photos, and saw her there. She was letting several guys dry hump her and drank alcohol from guy's stomachs. That day, I was crushed. That day, I stopped trusting foid's innocent appearance. :cryfeels:
And even the ones that don't do things like this, all women actually spend their free time doing relationship-related stuff. Going on dates, managing her orbiters, having sex etc... Shy or not, all women have a few men on their radar.

It's cruel how our brains trick us into believing that there are foids out there who aren't whores.

I had a nerdy, shy looking girl in one of my uni classes few years back. She wore glasses, braces, acted really humble and nice. She was nerdy, cute, never swore in class. She did not wear slutty clothing.
Fuck that’s my ideal girl. Especially the glasses. Kill me.

AWALT, bro, AWALT

And even the ones that don't do things like this, all women actually spend their free time doing relationship-related stuff. Going on dates, managing her orbiters, having sex etc... Shy or not, all women have a few men on their radar.
Even if she doesn’t have multiple men on her radar (by her choice ofc), she will have one because it is easy to find a boyfriend no matter how you act or what you look like.

Even if she doesn’t have multiple men on her radar (by her choice ofc), she will have one because it is easy to find a boyfriend no matter how you act or what you look like.
Yep, and even with that boyfriend, she will always be thinking about better men. And at the first real chance she gets, she'll move on to that man. Or if it's a chad she can't chain up in a relationship, she'll just settle for taking his cock in secret while the beta boyfriend provides for her. Meanwhile, she's depressed and unsatisfied with life. She has it really hard, you know?

Awalt my dude. Pure, innocent women don’t exist. They’re all slutty, degenerate, selfish whores.

It is near impossible for women to be “pure” and “innocent” when acquiring sex is as easy as going to the kitchen to get a glass of water

Don't forget religious girls too

I fell for the innocent nerd girl meme long before the internet or memes existed! Damned shame!

I fell for the innocent nerd girl meme long before the internet or memes existed! Damned shame!
Only exists in anime and manga tbh
And fiction in general

Sad shit man
And she could be innocent but why would she choose us over someone better looking
She might like nice nerdy guys but there are nice nerdy guys out there who are tall and good looking

And she could be innocent but why would she choose us over someone better looking
She might like nice nerdy guys but there are nice nerdy guys out there who are tall and good looking
Why indeed. Only Chadnerds win.

I feel like shy girls are only kind, wholesome, and fun to be around in visual novels or doujinshi. They just want to capitalize on lonely men's delusional hope.

I feel like shy girls are only kind, wholesome, and fun to be around in visual novels or doujinshi. They just want to capitalize on lonely men's delusional hope.
Meganekko only exists in anime
There is no IRL Yuki Nagato (the alternate universe version where she’s shy, not the robotic alien)

Average-looking women on average have the most sex by far.

Last edited:
How the fuck do hot women have less sex than average women

> Gets invited to group chat

Mogs me.

They're like the female oligarchy, only get laid when GigaChad appears on the town or throughout monogamous relationships with rich Chads.

Well it's very simple. Everyone aims at average women, they fuck Chads, Chadlites, high tier normies and the occasional normie.

Only Chads fuck top women.

On
Well it's very simple. Everyone aims at average women, they fuck Chads, Chadlites, high tier normies and the occasional normie.

Only Chads fuck top women.
only chads fuck average women, too

On

only chads fuck average women, too
Chads fuck them more and get better sex from them, but they fuck those others I mentioned as well. Just look at couples on the streets.

Chads fuck them more and get better sex from them, but they fuck those others I mentioned as well. Just look at couples on the streets.
Ugly girls only fuck Chad too

Pure, innocent women don’t exist.
They’re all slutty, degenerate, selfish whores.
Untrue: although the majority of women will trade sex for some kind of material reciprocation (though rarely as honestly as a whore) there are plenty who give it away for free to bad men (knowing they are bad) and so whore would be an undeserved compliment.

Ugly girls only fuck Chad too
Untrue, while they will prioritize Chad, low-tier Bettys will occasionally fuck Chadlites and Ugly Beckys will fuck Brads.

In high school there was a beautiful, tall, pale, raven haired girl in my classes who was a goodie two shoes with perfect grades. The first time she went out to drink at 17 and got wasted she went home from the club with a 30 year old Chad who then turned up at her 18th birthday party where they basically started having sex on the couch while her beta dad was in the room jfl.

One of the cucks in my group of friends loved this foid and you could see the moment his heart broke. I found it funny as even then I had come to terms with the blackpill being shoved so far up my ass I could taste it.

In high school there was a beautiful, tall, pale, raven haired girl in my classes who was a goodie two shoes with perfect grades. The first time she went out to drink at 17 and got wasted she went home from the club with a 30 year old Chad who then turned up at her 18th birthday party where they basically started having sex on the couch while her beta dad was in the room jfl.

One of the cucks in my group of friends loved this foid and you could see the moment his heart broke. I found it funny as even then I had come to terms with the blackpill being shoved so far up my ass I could taste it.
So she was a huge bitch in the first place

So she was a huge bitch in the first place
She was pretty chill tbh, she didn't grass any one up just never really got involved in anything that could get her in trouble. That was until she started drinking and began to slutmaxx. One Monday morning I remember her proudly stating that she made out with 15 different guys on the Saturday night and all of the foids were throwing praise at her. It was a real blackpill for me as to the true nature of all foids.

I'm still waiting for my oneitis to expose herself so I can get over her.

It's simple as to why foids are always willing to slut around, seeing how thirsty guys are they have a buffet of guys to choose from, so it's no stretch of the imagination as to why many foids do the kind of shit they do, there are no innocent girls, even the quiet religion nerdy ones, that also means those Trad thots you see on youtube, they're all no different.

Like you I thought I could find a girl that was different from the rest and would love me for me, boy was I wrong.