Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Shut up and do some actual hard work" - Delusional Bluepilled cuck #390652936

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why do all bluepilled cucks think everyone is natural? Especially this guy, who is clearly not natural, and yet the bluepilled guys always come to the defense of the liars.

These are the bluepilled cucks who say such popular lines as "my wifes son" and "just be yourself bro" and "try being an actual decent fucking person"

Check the comment

Attachments

• natty bro.jpg
    natty bro.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 284
you hating on gymcels a lot lately haha.

Jfl grade A cucked moves to just shut up and work

It's retards like this that actually think Dana Linn Bailey is natty. Marianas trench IQ.

you hating on gymcels a lot lately haha.

I just really really really really dislike bluepilled normies who defend obviously not natural lifters. It makes no sense to me why they do this. Is this some kind of personal cope they do? I have always wondered, maybe the normie bluepilled cuck does this, as some kind of mental gymnastics, to keep himself motivated and aiming for something that is impossible as being possible, if the normies realizes that what he wants to achieve is not possible naturally, that he will quit lifting weights.

They refuse to swallow the blackpill of lifting weights, in that you cant achieve that "look" without steroids, and yet you have millions upon millions of delusional natty lifting cucks who think they will look like Zyzz drug free because this guy said hes natty, and they will defend his natty status to their graves

Jfl grade A cucked moves to just shut up and work
just work hard bro! slave mentality at its finest. its why wagecucks survive because their masters drill this mentality into them so they wont revolt against their working conditions and pay.

just work hard bro! slave mentality at its finest. its why wagecucks survive because their masters drill this mentality into them so they wont revolt against their working conditions and pay.

I think the normie bluepilled cuck has this attitude, because if he allows his mind to see the truth (that you need steroids to look like that) that he will 100% give up and quit lifting weights, as most people dont want to use steroids, so they cling on to the false hope that its possible to achieve looking like youre on steroids, without actually taking them...so long as you just "work really hard bro".

You could work out for 10,000 years and not come close to looking anywhere near like a steroid-enhanced lifter, because the compounds of the drugs are what give the "look" people are chasing, its not a matter of hard work, its a matter of chemicals.

I have always wondered, maybe the normie bluepilled cuck does this, as some kind of mental gymnastics, to keep himself motivated and aiming for something that is impossible as being possible
Society teaches you from a very young age that if you work hard enough on your goal you will achieve it. JFL just forget about connections bro! just competently ignore genetics bro!

:soy: yiiiiiikes, just because youve never put in the effort or dedication for training dont be jealous, hater
Society teaches you from a very young age that if you work hard enough on your goal you will achieve it. JFL just forget about connections bro! just competently ignore genetics bro!

Gotta keep the hamster on the treadmil

I saw through this at a very early age. I guess the autism gave me the ability to see through the bullshit because I was able to connect trends and patterns.

About as natural as the "foids" on IT

I just really really really really dislike bluepilled normies who defend obviously not natural lifters. It makes no sense to me why they do this. Is this some kind of personal cope they do? I have always wondered, maybe the normie bluepilled cuck does this, as some kind of mental gymnastics, to keep himself motivated and aiming for something that is impossible as being possible, if the normies realizes that what he wants to achieve is not possible naturally, that he will quit lifting weights.

They refuse to swallow the blackpill of lifting weights, in that you cant achieve that "look" without steroids, and yet you have millions upon millions of delusional natty lifting cucks who think they will look like Zyzz drug free because this guy said hes natty, and they will defend his natty status to their graves

I'm convinced most of these guys either do not lift or are just beginners. Anybody who has been lifting for years knows the truth.

anyone who thinks either of them are natural is too stupid to be allowed to live

and what's hard work about injection drugs and having good genes?

about as natural as a tranny taking it up the ass

Why do all bluepilled cucks think everyone is natural? Especially this guy, who is clearly not natural, and yet the bluepilled guys always come to the defense of the liars.

These are the bluepilled cucks who say such popular lines as "my wifes son" and "just be yourself bro" and "try being an actual decent fucking person"

Check the comment
lol the black guy looks like a giga wristcel when flexing

lifefuel if no one calls him out on his wrists

Just work hard bro, everything bad in life is your fault bro :soy: Oh, you want to have sex with other guys honey? No problem. It's not like I'm insecure. Her body, her rules.

It is indeed their cope.Just like with other things:
Donald Trump and other riches got every penny just because of hard work:soy::soy:
The Chad got his stacy girlfriend because he put in a lot of effort:soy::soy:
They don't want to admit that life is all about genetics,so they can cope and work thinking all you need is attitude and effort to achieve anything you want

Cucks worship Chad even more than females

who cares when he height and frame mogs you to the moon and back.
great, I still hate my wrists though, and they look even more ridiculous now that i've put on some muscle, but maybe it's not that big of a deal

JFL. He's about as natural as the vocals in this song.

i wish i could gymcel