Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHUT THE FUCK UP stupid FUCKING WAR IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
IF IRAN WANTED TO RETALIATE THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY

THE US AND IRAN HAVE BEEN ENGAGED IN COVERT CONFLICT FOR YEARS

THIS CHANGES NOTHING

An Iranian war against the US is suicidal. They know that.

THE MOST THE IRANIANS WILL DARE TO DO IS SHUT DOWN THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ

Individual citizens will do something though, Soleimani was essentially a JSOC/CIA Director to them. Second only to Khomeini in the Iranian hierarchy.

ALL THIS WILL DO IS RAISE TENSIONS, HE WAS LOVED IN IRAN.

damn, real shit, good iq

We know, but it's fun to imagine

I need to cope and pretend it will happen

"Stop it! You're ruining our faux Twitter outrage!"
3p7feecywwr31.jpg

Yes 'direct war' between both nations is most likely not going to happen (in the near future) at least. HOWEVER, Qasem Soleimani is one of the most prominent figures in Iran, this is unprecedented, it's like the Iran deciding to assassinate Mike Pompeo - except Soleimani wasn't a pussy, he was usually out there on the front lines.

In any case, they have already been at 'war' via their proxies in both Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon and elsewhere. If we see any escalation it will probably be most likely in these areas in the near future at least. At the same time, Donald Trump will have his own problems at home with the upcoming elections and this won't shine off good off him, if he decides to go to war. So I doubt it. Remember, he said he called off an attack on Iran last year - he was probably exaggerating, but I wouldn't rule it out if he gets re-elected and may happen in the 2020s depending on how events play out in Syria and Iraq. Both governments over there are allies of Iran.

I know nothing is going to happen but I like to think it will

As long as the Jewnited States doesn't try to draft men. Imagine a country that treats you and your family like shit your whole life telling you to go kill better people from a better country that would treat you better...

If America does go to war with Iran, I hope America gets wounded in a way it can never heal from and loses millions of WASPs.

Keep crying for the world war.

probably going to be another one of those 80 kill terrorist attacks soon

Won't they have support from China and Russia though

Modern Wars are soy inncarnant, no personal fighting, no close quarters fist fights, it's just soy bombs and drones killing people in abandoned huts, fucking technology.

I want war to happen tho

probably going to be another one of those 80 kill terrorist attacks soon

Low IQ. Iran aren't al-Qaeda or ISIS. The "terrorists" they support are proto-state organizations, they don't go out and kill random westerners for being non-Muslim.

I just want societal collapse dammit

there probably won't be a direct war for a while now, everybody is concerned with image like a bunch of foids so it's all psychological warfare and proxy wars

Jews did 9/11

Low IQ. Iran aren't al-Qaeda or ISIS. The "terrorists" they support are proto-state organizations, they don't go out and kill random westerners for being non-Muslim.
:feelswow:

Cuck if you aren't nuking the fuck out of Israel in 2020. :p

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEFUEL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So no Fallout IRL? :feelscry:

IF IRAN WANTED TO RETALIATE THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY

THE US AND IRAN HAVE BEEN ENGAGED IN COVERT CONFLICT FOR YEARS

THIS CHANGES NOTHING

An Iranian war against the US is suicidal. They know that.

THE MOST THE IRANIANS WILL DARE TO DO IS SHUT DOWN THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ

Individual citizens will do something though, Soleimani was essentially a JSOC/CIA Director to them. Second only to Khomeini in the Iranian hierarchy.

ALL THIS WILL DO IS RAISE TENSIONS, HE WAS LOVED IN IRAN.
Cope

Attachments

• 8C1FFBD1-E2B5-4460-A5DB-A10F44890F56.gif
    8C1FFBD1-E2B5-4460-A5DB-A10F44890F56.gif
    838.8 KB · Views: 22
>be war
>be happening

Vocel if you won't fuck turkish women

Lol at all the (((media))) which are going crazy right now. I wonder (((who))) is behind of that artificial shitshow.

I know, I just want a new spectator sport.

Vocel if you won't fuck turkish women

Random comment since this thread is about Iran/USA. But I've always considered turkish foids decent looking - neither bad nor good. Somewhere in the middle.

Fuck just when i had my hopes high ;(

Good thread, OP. Indeed, Iran will not engage in a full-scale war with the US as they would lose. Instead, like you suggested, they will go for the economic jugular vein A.K.A. shutting down the Strait of Hormuz. I highlighted this in a post on looksmax.org as well.

Iran's so far away!