Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Shut the fuck up and just be confident

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jbc

Le empathetic gender strikes again :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Oh fuck I forgot to take my seventh shower of the day! That will surely help me land a 10/10 chick :soy:

FUCK THAT CUNT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JFL :feelshaha:, funny that the bucket of lard is telling people to be confident, yet when you tell her to be motivated to lose weight, she throws a hissy fit and says for you to stop discriminating against fat people.

The gap of experiences between the genders is so wide it simply cannot be bridged anymore. :blackpill:

Just have a hole mode

Stupid, ignorant attractive girl on Reddit got a date and thinks short, ugly men can as well is what I’m gauging from this

the best bluepilled dating advice I got was

"Stop chasing women"

It really helped alot

Stupid, ignorant attractive girl on Reddit got a date and thinks short, ugly men can as well is what I’m gauging from this

Juggernaut law in full effect :feelsclown:

ive been told to be confident too many times in my life. it all lead to nowhere. it lead to me getting slapped. it lead to me getting called creepy. it lead to me having women say they were going to call the cops on me.
in whatever little world normies live in they see endless possibilities yet they can't fathom the statistical fact that there are losers that aren't ever going to come out on top in anything they do and no matter what advice is ever given to us we are never meant to win

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back