Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT STAN LEEEEE

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I am currently stuck in a university food court, sitting at a table surrounded by faggots being loud and talking about random pointless bullshit that doesn't matter so they can raise my blood pressure while I'm trying to eat lunch.

I have stumbled across AT LEAST two groups of neeky soyboy faggots, with a population of dumpy tryhard cutsey women trying to woo the single group lanklet, talking about Stan Lee. The king of capeshit has left this Earth, after being so old he looked like a corpse for quite a while he decided to take the plunge and actually turn into one.

STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM YOU NORMALFAG RETARDS. PLEASE. TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. Because of how special this occasion is to the oh so nerdy (teehee) normalfag they are always extra obnoxious and reddit tier.

If you make capeshit for a living my heart goes out to you (actually it doesn't if you're a rat-faced Hollywood Jew but I digress) for having such a giant swarm of brainless retards following the shit you make. On the other hand, good on you for having the brains to take double digit IQ people's fantasies about being a superhero and reverse engineering them for profit so well, pretty based milking them every time a garbage CGI laden capeshit film comes out.

i agree. who cares

I hate how soyboys and landwhales are the new nerds.

greetings true believers i did not know people actual read comic books is this the 50's? do people still collect baseball cards too? j f l

Low to medium tier normies as well
The digitisation of the world we live in means that everyone is getting on the shitty mass produced instant gratification vidya games train. It would be no worse than normal if they didn't take the oh so geeky, quirky and nerdy xd connotations that used to be attatched to these interests and assimilating them into the gaping behavioural abyss that cucks like to call a personality.

I have stumbled across AT LEAST two groups of neeky soyboy faggots, with a population of dumpy tryhard cutsey women trying to woo the single group lanklet

Hol' up, lemme see if I understand you correctly. You said women are trying to pursue some men? Lanklets, no less?

bro nobody knows who he is and nobody cares

I confused him with that other guy, Spike Lee. When I saw he died I thought "wait, wasn't that guy black"?

But they are string bean lanky, aren't they? Tallcels, take note. There may be hope for you.
Yes string beans.
A lot of landwhales go for string bean men actually, provided they are tall

Oh shit Stan Lee died? I didn't even know. Let's talk about it. Good think someone already started a thread. @jerrycan dan

ohhhh boy FUCK 2016

Excelsior!!!
He lived to 95 years old. That in itself is impressive. You can go back to your rant.

Technically actually, incels are the new nerds.

To be a nerd, you have to be mocked by all and rejected by all. Nerds are the kids that got pushed in their lockers and beaten up in front of crowds for others' amusement. No one would stand up for them because it was social suicide. And no one really cared.

That's us more than anyone.

The things that used to be considered nerdy are now mainstream, so people that like those things are just normie tier. The fact that even soyboys and landwhales think they can punch down on us and bully us shows they can't by definition be the new nerds.

We are the current crop of society's worst rejects. So we are the nerds now.

I am currently stuck in a university food court, sitting at a table surrounded by faggots being loud and talking about random pointless bullshit that doesn't matter so they can raise my blood pressure while I'm trying to eat lunch.

I have stumbled across AT LEAST two groups of neeky soyboy faggots, with a population of dumpy tryhard cutsey women trying to woo the single group lanklet, talking about Stan Lee. The king of capeshit has left this Earth, after being so old he looked like a corpse for quite a while he decided to take the plunge and actually turn into one.

STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM YOU NORMALFAG RETARDS. PLEASE. TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. Because of how special this occasion is to the oh so nerdy (teehee) normalfag they are always extra obnoxious and reddit tier.

If you make capeshit for a living my heart goes out to you (actually it doesn't if you're a rat-faced Hollywood Jew but I digress) for having such a giant swarm of brainless retards following the shit you make. On the other hand, good on you for having the brains to take double digit IQ people's fantasies about being a superhero and reverse engineering them for profit so well, pretty based milking them every time a garbage CGI laden capeshit film comes out.

this thread is so true. capeshit is for NPCs. brainless, soulless bug people.

to be honest to be honest to be honest not gonna lie to be honest

forced meme by R9k beta orbiter numales

You're too far ahead of the curve. Tell us the memes of the future.

to be honest to be honest to be honest not gonna lie to be honest

forced meme by R9k beta orbiter numales

it's not a meme, and that saying has been around since video games had AI characters. why is everyone suddenly acting like calling people NPCs is some new thing?

Who will do the cameos now? CGI, his taxidermied corpse or an animatronic?

Whenever anyone starts whining about it, just post memes making fun of his death.

Why do normies suck dead celeb cock so much? They have zero relation to you

Why do normies suck dead celeb cock so much? They have zero relation to you
Because they overly offended cry baby faggots about everything that doesn't even effect their life because its cAlLeD bEiNg A dEcEnT hOoMaN bEaN. Fuck normscum cucks. For real fuck Stan lee I don't fucking care about his death