Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shut the fuck up about "oneitises" already

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Goddamn. This shit is fucking annoying. Some of you are pathetic with this oneitis crap. You just secure her with an orbiter (you). Just fucking lol.

It angers me so much. This is fucking incels.is. Not Lookism. We reject the notion of having oneitis here because we are fucking ugly and know our place.

Damn, I never had a oneitis before. Lucky me.

I can never forget my oneitis

Shouldn't it be oneitisi instead of oneitises?

Not a native speaker, but still curious.

she will forever be etched in my mind.

I can't forget about her because I always see her, it is a heavy burden to have and I advise incel to be careful of developing crushes.

There's nothing I can do about it man. I know my place but she's so beautiful and I see her all the time.

GUYS ITS OVER WE DONT NEED ONEITISES. :)

Pathetic trash with 'oneitises' are always just one step away from being the kind of loser who tosses betabux at women.

nosiB said:
Pathetic trash with 'oneitises' are always just one step away from being the kind of loser who tosses betabux at women.

Exactly. All of these subhumans are just like "Ubiquiphile".

anincelforlifelol said:
We reject the notion of having oneitis here because we are fucking ugly and know our place.

If you kowtow to the social order that wrongs you then you are a cuck and a slave.

Dekim said:
Shouldn't it be  oneitisi instead of oneitises?

Not a native speaker, but still curious.
I think it's correct in english, where are you from?

Incelibate anarchist said:
I think it's correct in english, where are you from?

Bulgaria

pull ur dick out and say down to fuck?

It's easy to forget about your oneitis when you see them getting groped by their new bf. Fuckin almost OD on blackpill on the spot. Never again.

There's no purpose in having a crush as an incel, it's not like she'll ever even look at you. If anything, she's probably giving some better looking guy head as we speak.