Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shrooms are pretty good

• Thread starter Suigin Trismegistus
  • Start date
i need to try dmt though

Only tried them once and it had almost no effect. Tried the weakest one from the shop, but still expected a little more

Only tried them once and it had almost no effect. Tried the weakest one from the shop, but still expected a little more
The weaker ones are a lot more noticable when you take them with a few people

The weaker ones are a lot more noticable when you take them with a few people
You mean the paranoia and schizo thoughts are more noticable, lol

They are the best tool to destroy my depression for a few months but i can't afford them anymore.

I don't have any connections

Then I have video games coping

Shrooms look disgusting LSD is better

If you take enough shrooms (hero doses), the experience is almost identical.
Depends what you want because shrooms and LSD last a long time and DMT is really short

Depends what you want because shrooms and LSD last a long time and DMT is really short
That's true. Short trips aren't worth it, tbh. Take the deep plunge into the vast ocean and explore.

That's true. Short trips aren't worth it, tbh. Take the deep plunge into the vast ocean and explore.
Only thing that sucks with LSD is my sleep is always horrible that night :feelsrope:

I'm thinking. Alien greys, they're basically like biological robot slaves. I bet they'd have a good time on shrooms, and realize there's more to life than wage slaving for their reptilian masters.

Do you really deal with niggers and thugmaxxers to get that shit?
No. I just went and stood outside of a rave one time while compleytly drunk as fuck (I'm too ugly to go inside of a rave) and kept asking dudes who looked like they might hooked up as they were leaving. After a few times, someone was like yeah, I gotchu.

Also, I'm tripping hjard as fuck right now. I took another 2 grams, so I'm on 3g trip.

Do you really deal with niggers and thugmaxxers to get that shit?
He must be normmaxxed NTfag (JoinedAug 17, 2024) therefore he has no problem with getting drugs. Trucels like us are rotting alone in basement and developing highER inhibition.

He must be normmaxxed NTfag (JoinedAug 17, 2024) therefore he has no problem with getting drugs. Trucels like us are rotting alone in basement and developing highER inhibition.
I've rotted longer than you.

I rotted so long that the idea of getting shit-faced drunk and going outside of bars, clubs and raves looking for a shrooms hookup came after the idea of roping.

Starting to come down of the high. Pretty drunk and high still. Stil l got a few more brews in the fridge.

Managed to order pizza online, should be here in 20 minutes.

Okay, fair enough. But understand I'm an alt.

OvER, I can't deny your inceldom, but still your person NTmogs me.

I have nothing to do, nothing to go, no opportunities. But I'm still don't vegetable or roped yet

I have nothing to do, nothing to go, no opportunities. But I'm still don't vegetable or roped yet
Seriously, just get shit faced and go stand outside a bar or club and randomly ask people. I'm not NT at all, I could only do it while drunk.

Also, my pizza arrived. I hjad to put on my baseball cap to hide my thinning hair and I actually went out to the gate at my place and grabbed it. Now I can eat.