Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shrek beats up Tyrone (Tyson vs Wilder)

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Over for shrekcels

unavailable in shekeland

So does this mean that fury mogs wilder or not? Wilder is obviously better looking and fury is a fat and incel-looking, but does beating up a gigatyrone means you mog him? I wonder what would foids think. I hope it's true since I'm MMAmaxxing.

he just looked to be the better boxer think they even commented how they arent teaching the nigga much

JBW theory is legit, whites always win, whites are gods.

he just looked to be the better boxer think they even commented how they arent teaching the nigga much
Looks are EVERYTHING. Even in sports. Pathetic.
So does this mean that fury mogs wilder or not? Wilder is obviously better looking and fury is a fat and incel-looking, but does beating up a gigatyrone means you mog him? I wonder what would foids think. I hope it's true since I'm MMAmaxxing.
Mma is major cope

Foids don't care about either one just whichever gets paid more and looks better , though they do get turned on by violence