Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Showering/ Undressing in front of others?

janniklas

janniklas

Greycel
In school after sport class I kind of had to and hated it. Now I try to find excuses for not doing it.
But those guys there mogg me for not doing it. But those are ripped and tall,
even standing next top them dressed is a pain, I don't want them to see my body or
seee myself in the mirror next to them
Do you undress infront of others? Like after sport?

I've always hated having to be in the locker room next to naked men.Men's bodies are disgusting,I don't wanna be near that shit.

It's just coping tbh,if you have a problem with it,it means you were always high inhib cel aka low t cel.

We should undress ourselves in public just like females. We should go out shirtless to reveal out pectoral muscles.

Nobody really cares unless u look like ur dying or auditioning for my 400lb life

Just get ripped bro, muscle mog all of those cunts

Never went to a normal high school as I am mentally retarded and had to gain credits at a school for the mentally disabled. Ended up graduating at 21. All computer oriented stuff.

In school after sport class I kind of had to and hated it. Now I try to find excuses for not doing it.
But those guys there mogg me for not doing it. But those are ripped and tall,
even standing next top them dressed is a pain, I don't want them to see my body or
seee myself in the mirror next to them
I always avoid to undress or do anything embarrassing in front of others

Showered with classmates all 4 years of high school since I did weight lifting all 4 years. The first month I didn't shower and would just use deoderant but I obviously needed a shower. For the first two weeks none of the boys showered then on the third week I remember vividly that we heard this weird fucking sound in the lockerroom and all went to go investigate. The Asian Chang's gf told him he smelled the week prior and demanded he shower or else she wouldn't eat lunch with him.

We all investigated because the pipes were loud and had never heard that rushing water sound before. Then his yelling also confused us. You see, for some reason, my school thought girls needed warm/hot water but decided the boys should just "man up" and only gave us bone chilling freezing water so when he shouted in shock we all went to go see what was going on. Like 12 of us just all watched him for a few seconds take a shower then resumed what we were doing.

The following week I took my own shower for the first time and it was glorious. Nothing like working out for an hr+ then jumping into a freezing cold shower. I would wait until most of the boys left so 90% of the time it was only me in the showers anyway. If other boys were showering I would just look at the ground and not talk. A few times boys asked if I had extra soap but other than that it was pretty much like a male urinal section: No talking allowed!

I got used to it and was the first one taking showers the years after.

I never really changed in front of other men

I hated this so much, i always got mogged by other guys my age for being such a late bloomer, in middle school i went to bathroom stall to change to avoid embarrassment

I had to in HS but didn't care because most everyone was overweight

I use to have a problem with it, but got over it after middle school

Get dressed in a toilet cubicle.