Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Showering is fucking tedious

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
And you got to do it every god damn day.

Because nothing meaningful ever happens in our lives we experience it even more frequent. I could have sweared I just showered but that was yesterday.

Glad I'm not the only experiencing this. It doesn't help that each fucking day goes by so quick

I don't think showering is tedious, its pretty good, but brushing the teeth is tedious af, and you need to do it 2-3 times a day

I enjoy showering tbh

I don't think showering is tedious, its pretty good, but brushing the teeth is tedious af, and you need to do it 2-3 times a day
No both are tedious, but unfortunately necessary because you feel like total shit if you don't.

You don't. Unless you live in extremely warm climate or you're an obese hambeast. Showering once every 2 days is perfectly normal.

You don't. Unless you live in extremely warm climate or you're an obese hambeast. Showering once every 2 days is perfectly normal.
You're literally supposed to do it every day.

I may be an incel but I'm not a fucking pig.

You're literally supposed to do it every day.

I may be an incel but I'm not a fucking pig.

That's insane. You're telling me that you smell and have greasy hair in less than 24 hours?

That's insane. You're telling me that you smell and have greasy hair in less than 24 hours?
No I'm hyper-aware of dirt. Your skin cells fucking die, it has nothing to do with temperature. You are supposed to wash them off daily or else you aren't at your peak physical well being.

It's a microscopic cope but it works, after showers I simply feel better.

Because nothing meaningful ever happens in our lives we experience it even more frequent. I could have sweared I just showered but that was yesterday.
same

everything is tedious and boring when you're incel, i hate getting up from bed, going to sleep, showering, eating... even vidyacoping and .ismaxxing gets kinda boring

I thought all of us showered every 3 days? Bros? Aren't we inkwell because of our poor hygiene?

I thought all of us showered every 3 days? Bros? Aren't we inkwell because of our poor hygiene?

No. It's actually unhealthy to shower every day because you wash off the natural oil off your scalp. Healthy showering is done every two or three days.

When I was young I would sweat way less and I didn't even smell after 6 days. Now that I am slightly overweight and older I start to smell after 3 days.
Obviously you're going to shower if you spent working in the field for 10 hours in summer heat. But no one on here does that.

BTW fat reddit niggers are smellier after 6 hours than I am after 6 days because they are fat and I am not.

I prefer baths

Every 3 or 4 days

i actually enjoy showers quite a bit, it's very relaxing

Showering is a nice cope to me. I have read that many lonely people are showering long and always with very warm water because it kinda emulates the feeling when somebody touches you. I can relate to this.

Agreed. Showering feels good. Teeth brushing is hard labour. Even with an electric toothbrush I cba.
No. It's actually unhealthy to shower every day because you wash off the natural oil off your scalp. Healthy showering is done every two or three days.

When I was young I would sweat way less and I didn't even smell after 6 days. Now that I am slightly overweight and older I start to smell after 3 days.
Obviously you're going to shower if you spent working in the field for 10 hours in summer heat. But no one on here does that
That's disgusting. You may smell to yourself after 3 days, you smell to other people after you've slept and sweated for 8 hours, done anything vaguely active or taken a dump. You don't have to wash your hair when you shower. Showering does dry out your skin as it washes off protective oils and shit which I can't remember the name of. But still, it's better than being a hog.

Last edited:
everything isfucking tedious. I wish it would all end