Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

showering is CUCKED and im going to stop doing it

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
normally i shower every morning before work, i have come to the realization that this is GIGA CUCKED.
think about it, every minute i spend in the shower is a minute more i couldve spent in bed or eating.
and who the fuck am i showering for?? my coworkers?? they hate me anyway, why the fuck should i give a fuck if they think i smell bad?

this word just lost it's meaning man...

Just put enough perfume on top. Cheap, but pungent. :feelsdevil:

It's not cucked to have basic hygiene

normally i shower every morning before work, i have come to the realization that this is GIGA CUCKED.
think about it, every minute i spend in the shower is a minute more i couldve spent in bed or eating.
and who the fuck am i showering for?? my coworkers?? they hate me anyway, why the fuck should i give a fuck if they think i smell bad?
Showerthoughts

Showerthoughts

I shower 2-3 times a week, but I'm trying to do it less, despite my parents protests. The longest I went without showering is about 2 weeks.

Missing out on your shot to bag that stacy mang

Nothing is worth it when there are no incentives... :fuk:

It's not cucked to have basic hygiene
1725509950421m 1