Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Showering has no effect on others

iFartAtRoasties

iFartAtRoasties

Recruit
★★★
Normies are retarded. Showering is something you do for yourself to feel better, it doesn't change a thing in your social life.
If you're ugly, people instantly assume you're filthy and that you never took a shower in your life even if you take care of yourself more than most people. You could stop any time and peoples' opinion wouldn't change much except maybe they'd make even more comments.
Meanwhile Chad can literally not shower for months and smell of rotting diapers and no one especially girls will care, he'll still be loved. I had this Chad back in college who literally smelled of manure to the point it'd make your eyes water and they would still orbit around his dick and described him as having "manly smell", JFL

women love the scent of an organic chad

i agree but cold shower is quite good for boosting your energy levels and testosterone count. it wont get you laid by itself though.

i agree but cold shower is quite good for boosting your energy levels and testosterone count. it wont get you laid by itself though.
I see you in every post making comments about testosterone and nofap

cold showers are real nice:feelsokman:

So true, met this chang that smelled like he hasnt ever used deodorant yet he still gets girls, why? Looks and better genes. Fuck this world and fuck mother nature.