Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SHOWERCELS BTFO

VST

VST

Banned
-
>when I went over to his place , it stunk very badly.
> I was about to go down on him when I reached just about at his belly button I got a horrible whiff of something
>I pulled his pants down it smelt like straight ass and sweat. I have him a handjob

Lmao, fucking women are willing to fuck stinky chads than us. It's fucking over hahaha.
It is fucking comical how even personal hygiene doesn't matter when a woman finds you attractive, just imagine being that stinky chad, sure he might've not gotten directly "laid" but he did get a handjob, and they did make out, more than any of us subhumans ever will.

kek this nigga is so straight he makes a ruler curve

LMFAO THE DUDE DINDN'T WIPE HIS ASS

disgusting, i guess when they first met she didnt notice his stench. funny how his " personality " helped her ignore that for a while.

sounds fake. really? had shit on his ass? hahahaha

PAHAHHA

JYUST TAKE A SHOWER BRO PAHAAHA LOOOOOOOL

I lol whenever I see a femoid complain about personal hygiene. The asshole literally adjoins the cunt. wtf difference does it make whether the guy wipes his arse? Wiping doesn't clean an ass at all anyway. And if a guy remotely comments on a woman's personal hygiene or has any expectations whatsoever he's a vile misogynist.

I hate femoids.

Ultra nuclear suicidefuel. Didn't need to read this, asshole.

Stacy's would rather fuck chads with SHITTY asses than give us the time of day. What a time to be alive lads

There is hope for currycels after all

Just showered 5 times today guys and I'm showering maxing haarrrrrd

KEK. Chad can not even wipe his ass and still get foids to lick his butthole, meanwhile incels with perfect hygiene can't even get a kiss. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Girl says she is still "seeing him".
Also you can infer that he has gotten laid before and feeemayles either didn't call him out on it or it didn't matter to them anyway (cuz Chad).

Please let this be a troll.

"Just take a shower bro" fags btfo

seems fake, the bitch has no post history.

Lmfao this is amazing

Showering is cope.

this guy can poopoo peepee and get a handjob i cant even get a date