Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shower myth debunked

Do we really have to debunk it? lel
On other hand this guy is retarded. Just shower once a week theory now

Very rare? How would he know? He knows about us the way he knows about having a woman legitimately into him, nothing at all.

"Just be nice to girls you stupid incel"

*in r/niceguys* "LMAO look at this fucking faggot loser attempt to get this girl by saying she should be treated nicely"

They are a bunch of hypocritical fools.

4fef00ef4976b8dd6c55edd37bf2e5f6-png.9957

Very rare? How would he know? He knows about us the way he knows about having a woman legitimately into him, nothing at all.
Every normie somehow magically knows our lives and how we act around women. Dudes must be some sort of psychics tbh tbh

I am not an asshole. Still an outcast. I think i am better than most normies. And chads with asshole character cant find girls?

THAT'S IT. THE CURE FOR INCELDOM.

ONCE A WEEK SHOWERS. HOLD ON BOYS, I'M ABOUT TO ASCEND.

I've never turned a conversation sexual on a date, so how exactly am I expecting a fuck?

I've never turned a conversation sexual on a date, so how exactly am I expecting a fuck?

It’s in your body language, they’d say.

Wtf is even an asshole? Another vauge ass fuck normie term that has no real meaning other than you being unattractive, which we all know is because we are ugly.

So through deduction this guy is telling us to not be ugly.

He's equating hygeine to appearance.

He says his cousin's not an asshole, but someone only showering once a week and going out in public is straight up an asshole.

Normies think we are all obese neckbeards who never shower and throw insults at women daily

I shower once a week yet I don't get laid.

"not be an asshole"

if so then i should have gotten my dick wet countless times

Just don't shower confirmed.

Bluepill faggots BTFO.

Hopefully PapaNorwood gets his ass, you'll see him singing a different tune.