Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Showed norwood scale and norwood 0 to my mother

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
JFL and rage at the same time. She said im degenerate, stupid and "yes, of course, you think that every milimeter of your skin is defect" to me, when i said that she and other people are morrons who care about looks only when they're seriously deformed or aged.

Why would you bother arguing with a femoid it's waste of time they will always think they're right.

Why would you bother arguing with a femoid it's waste of time they will always think they're right.
FURK why femoids are so stupid, kurwa fuck, im so angry. She fucked my brain minutes ago and said i need to go therapist, and im sure he won't understand me too, even with the fact he is quite smart and experienced

Mothers will even tell you that you are good looking when you are an acid victim

FURK why femoids are so stupid, kurwa fuck, im so angry. She fucked my brain minutes ago and said i need to go therapist, and im sure he won't understand me too, even with the fact he is quite smart and experienced

Tell her you’ll go and then either tell him your ideas or lie and say he laughed you off. You couldn’t go to someone who didn’t respect you as a man

Tell her you’ll go and then either tell him your ideas or lie and say he laughed you off. You couldn’t go to someone who didn’t respect you as a man
He is neutral towards me because i met him only when i was 3 y.o. And i curious what he will say, he is quite old and doesn't work for government, but still i think he is bluepilled or semi-bluepilled and that's why he maybe wont understand me.

He is neutral towards me because i met him only when i was 3 y.o. And i curious what he will say, he is quite old and doesn't work for government, but still i think he is bluepilled or semi-bluepilled and that's why he maybe wont understand me.

Most therapists are.

Femoids are incapable of admitting that they're wrong. I swear, the more life experience I have, the more I realize all the old stereotypes about men are bullshit while the old stereotypes about femoids are all true.

Femoids are incapable of admitting that they're wrong. I swear, the more life experience I have, the more I realize all the old stereotypes about men are bullshit while the old stereotypes about femoids are all true.
Wish my father wasnt low iq semi-cuck. Im smarter than him in life-things, only thing where he is really smart is what connected with crafts and hand work involved things, i suppose

Wish my father wasnt low iq semi-cuck. Im smarter than him in life-things, only thing where he is really smart is what connected with crafts and hand work involved things, i suppose

I guess I'm lucky that my father wasn't a cuck, and shit on my mother a lot for being a dumb cunt.

I guess I'm lucky that my father wasn't a cuck, and shit on my mother a lot for being a dumb cunt.
My father sometimes didn't picked up my mother when she needed that after work, for example. Or done some things he wanted. But his mentality is cucked or bluepilled for 50% at minimum. He isn't pure cuck, imo. Just average and not highest iq to analyse

Moms cope hard, they can't admit that they transmitted terrible genes to their offspring.