Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Showed my Husband r/IncelTears"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7z3akv/showed_my_husband_this_subreddit_and/ 
So after flipping through posts for about twenty minutes and laughing at this stuff, my hubby says this:

"Jesus fucking Christ dude. Just because Becky from second grade didn't take your Valentine doesn't mean all women are out to get you."

I'm sorry, this just made me laugh my ass off. He keeps going on and on about how "Becky" is licking Chad's lollipop and not accepting any Hershey kisses from the incels. He never knew what an incel was and he keeps asking if they are trolling or not. He was reading out some of your guys posts in funny voices and I was dying.

Do any of you folks do this? Just go through this shit and laugh together?

Believe it or not inceltears is a lot more toxic then this place, why? Because they browse the entire internet to find the most toxic posts (violent etc) made by incels (sometimes screenshotting r/incels archives cuz they run out of content) and post it on their sub which creates a compilation of the most toxic threads all in one place, making us appear 1000x worse then we actually are, which is why we are framed as "pro rape pro incest pro pedophelia".

Thats why when you tell people you're incel, they will treat you as if you are a serial killer with severe mental illneses, they rarely ever talk to us, they just see the shit on inceltears (cherrypicked over hundreds of posts) and lump all incels with that one guy who "raped a femoid" or whatever. 

When you argue with these people, they don't actually argue, all their "arguments" are just assumptions, their entire subs  "one incel did this? that means they all do it!" 

Btw cucktears right now only has one post screenshotted from this site, for people who want us shut down for all our "voilent content", you would think this place would be a gold mine of violent + pro rape + pro incest shit for them to post, but there isn't.

Also remember that it's been proven inceltears are preogressive liberals who support 3rd wave feminism etc, so if we are pissing odd SJWs then we are doing the right thing, never forget that. 

reminder what cucktear users look like -----> https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-Incel-Tears-facebook-group-users-pics-as-sub-human-as-us-12716 
reminder what kind of people they are ----------------> https://incels.is/Thread-Humor-This-is-why-we-call-them-cucktears-21242

RE: "Showed my Husband r/cucktears"

TLDR;

Cucktears don't realize how pathetic they are , they are delusional and every single member there has a pea size brain.

Jockcel said:

inceltears compiles the worst post of incels all accross the internet on their sub, which makes us look much worse then we actually are

Normies.................

iiiTeMpeR said:
Jockcel said:
inceltears compiles the worst post of incels all accross the internet on their sub, which makes us look much worse then we actually are
Water is wet.

They're quick to hate, slow to debate

IT is posting about us less because they're begrudgingly accepting they don't have the power to shut us down.

But, they know they can get other reddits banned, and have moved on to them.

Stop trying to break down what IT normalshits are saying. The only thing they want is beat incels down because we're one of the few groups that are beneath them. Or, at least feel are beneath them.

I've never been on cucktears, obviously not controversial enough.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Believe it or not inceltears is a lot more toxic then this place, why? Because they browse the entire internet to find the most toxic posts (violent etc) made by incels (sometimes screenshotting r/incels archives cuz they run out of content) and post it on their sub which creates a compilation of the most toxic threads all in one place, making us appear 1000x worse then we actually are, which is why we are framed as "pro rape pro incest pro pedophelia".

Yup, that was my deduction as well.

Grotesque said:
IT is posting about us less because they're begrudgingly accepting they don't have the power to shut us down.

But, they know they can get other reddits banned, and have moved on to them.

Stop trying to break down what IT normalshits are saying. The only thing they want is beat incels down because we're one of the few groups that are beneath them. Or, at least feel are beneath them.

true tbh, its all the same shit just rehashed "still don't think incels are a theat to soceity?"

that sig 
nGpuKe.gif

Damn, I don't think they realise that subconsciously they're doing a cruel thing

That one pissed me off. Incels have been laughed at for their entire lives.

Kek they still havent realized how pathetic it is to spend copious hours looking through a forum for depressed, despondent men who for the most part have nothing to look forward to in life? How subhuman do you have to be to engage in behaviour like this while pretending you occupy the moral high ground? I hate these sanctimonious pieces of shit and I hope they all die in a nuclear fire.

Honestly

There is no point in trying blackpill them about how being born GL or female is a major benefit in our society

They'll just say "ur a whiny virgen!!!!xddd" and leave

just a reminder these were the same sort of normies who laughed at you during your education years.

times change but the people do not.

This is the type of shit that makes people go on shooting sprees. Man cucktears sure are assholes