Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill show mirrors life

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RUoHYppQRhc?feature=shared

the rules of this trivia show are as follows, one contestant gets voted out each round. REGARDLESS of how well the contestant scores. if the group votes him out, he is eliminated. kind of reminds me of how high iq spergs consistently lose in life despite out preforming their peers in schooling and standardized tests.

"Studies in recent decades indicate that up to 85% of autistic adults with a college education are unemployed, as cited by leading organizations that focus on the neurodiverse community."

brutal, no matter how talented you are no matter how smarter you are than your normie peers. you will always lose because YOU DONT FIT IN.

Attachments

• sad-apu-with-eyes-closed-v0-r30bgdth99eb1.png
    sad-apu-with-eyes-closed-v0-r30bgdth99eb1.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 2
Autists should be preferred for civil engineering. I want to live in a society engineered by autists with all their perfectly laid out roads and infrastructure. But since this is clown earth, society is FAKE AND GAY.

Autists should be preferred for civil engineering. I want to live in a society engineered by autists with all their perfectly laid out roads and infrastructure. But since this is clown earth, society is FAKE AND GAY.
based

Humanity needs to evolve past its petty tribalism. It served us well when being alone meant dying of hunger and predation, but in the technological world it's a relic of our evolutionary history and a hindrance towards our future prosperity and success.

Eugenics is the only way forward.

:blackpill:

Humanity needs to evolve past its petty tribalism. It served us well when being alone meant dying of hunger and predation, but in the technological world it's a relic of our evolutionary history and a hindrance towards our future prosperity and success.