Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Shoutout to face and LMS

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
@FACEandLMS you ran a great stream today perfectly summing you how fucked society is while also distinguishing that us sub 5’s have it distinctly bad. As usual it was a good stream today and some life fuel for an ugly looser incel. @Subhuman Currycel @FastBananaCEO @WØLF @FrailPaleStaleMale @Shin no Shi @Benj-amin

Missed it out but saw the picture of the foid unleashing hate to the unattractive guy after being pumped by chad and ditched.

I don't really listen to tyrone streams but glad you enjoyed

Never heard of that guy

I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year olds coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.

I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year olds coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.
disagree with your opinion. You contradict yourself when you claim you dislike his gatekeeping for youngcels who gave up because they got rejected by Stacy 3 times, yet you yourself gatekeep "edgy normies." Let's fact it, those "edgy normies" are probably youngcels.

The blackpill needs to spread. Our gates need to open more broadly. I'm not saying invite every tranny, or foid, but think if failed ugly men come together to hate women and not brag about any success they had in life, then the community generally works. The community is already too insular and stagnant as it is. I think if the blackpill spreads it's inevitable that a few low-tier normies will become empathetic and at least help side with us against SJWs and cucks. This also means more incel content. I hate to say it, but the most trucel among us are the least likely to contribute anything meaningful to the blackpill. We need more low-inhib incels out there which are rare, and it's hard to suck them in if we reject everyone left and right.

Last edited:
I fucking hate normies who are registered here. I will find you all.

@FACEandLMS you ran a great stream today perfectly summing you how fucked society is while also distinguishing that us sub 5’s have it distinctly bad. As usual it was a good stream today and some life fuel for an ugly looser incel. @Subhuman Currycel @FastBananaCEO @WØLF @FrailPaleStaleMale @Shin no Shi @Benj-amin
brootal no tagpill by a fellow kikecel, its over.
I fucking hate normies who are registered here. I will find you all.
:feelskek:

He's trying to spread the blackpill even if they aren't incel I feel, I don't see the problem personally with much of that. THe 25 yo is brootal though ngl, and the approaching part is a death sentence for mentalcels.

Last edited:
brootal no tagpill by a fellow kikecel, its over.

:feelskek:

He's trying to spread the blackpill even if they aren't incel I feel, I don't see the problem personally with much of that. THe 25 yo is brootal though ngl, and the approaching part is a death sentence for mentalcels.
Sorry fellow kikecel. :feelsrope: Anyway @FACEandLMS brings up great points and proof that foids standards are getting higher and higher and even average and slightly above average men have to go through LONG dry spells if not be incel entirely. I ignore his whole “just approach bro” antic because IK that is a meme. same with the 25 years old part but the rest of his points are good. Like the chylamidia and gonnorhea point today Showing that foids are just sharing the top chads.

Sorry fellow kikecel. :feelsrope: Anyway @FACEandLMS brings up great points and proof that foids standards are getting higher and higher and even average and slightly above average men have to go through LONG dry spells if not be incel entirely. I ignore his whole “just approach bro” antic because IK that is a meme. same with the 25 years old part but the rest of his points are good. Like the chylamidia and gonnorhea point today Showing that foids are just sharing the top chads.
Even approaching will get me labelled for sexual harassment as a 1/10 truecel.

Even approaching will get me labelled for sexual harassment as a 1/10 truecel.

Just working alongside women as a 1/10 or sub 5 will get you fired or labelled a creep even if you dont talk to them.

Wish I had the attention span to read the whole thing but based off what u said in first paragraph I agree to some extent.

Cold approaching isn't a thing anymore. You literally can't do it. No one does it. You can only succeed in that if you're a gigachad and I'm not even exaggerating.

Even if you've never approached, but you've been treated like shit and literally been laughed at in the street, then you are an incel. If you're getting laughed at just by walking in public imagine the reaction you get when asking a foid out.

I think u got to give it to face tho that so many of his viewers are fakecels and normies which is why he has to be so strict. Have u seen his streams before and the people who go on there? It's a meme how many fucking normies go on there thinking they're incels. You got retards who have literally had sex before (long after 2012) and people who have turned down and rejected foids before who think that they are INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE.
Just make a couple of YouTube videos and have people orbit you theory
Ok monkey

he's a normie appeaser, in every sense of the word.

JFL at thinking pleading and apologizing will earn you anything, the only reason he cares is because he is trying to to build some sort of respectable reputation.

he's a normie appeaser, in every sense of the word.

JFL at thinking pleading and apologizing will earn you anything, the only reason he cares is because he is trying to to build some sort of respectable reputation.
Fuck off his streams are usually good and he’s funny and wise

FaceAndLMS/Invisible is a god. JFL at zoomers calling him fakecel when he's been contributing to incel forums longer than they've been alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back