Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shouted at by teacher for bad drawing

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
When I was 8, in school, this one time when we as a class were doing this six part comic strip thing about the stone henge or something like that, my drawings were deliberately really bad because I wasn't trying either because I didn't know what it was I was meant to be drawing or I just didn't care. The teacher looked at my work and held up the paper and shouted at me ridiculously loud for how bad the drawing was and said I need to do them all again.

I've always been creative and good at drawing but the teacher didn't know that. What if that was the best that I could have done and was proud of what I drew? Because I knew they were bad and that I could do better I wasn't offended but how could she have known whether or not I was naturally good at drawing?

Imagine enjoying doing this to an 8 year old. Pure evil.

darkoff cant catch a break

school is dumb dude

That teacher definitely had it out for you it would explain why they trashed your work and said such things about your ability.

(((School)))

@30klhlvwizard