Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shouldnt the blackpill give you a confidence boost?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Realizing youre an incel solely due to looks and NT (which again is genetic) means that you dont have such a bad personality after all, contrary to what you have been led to believe your whole life. Given this, shouldnt incels who get blackpilled benefit from this boost? Why is it that there is still so much self hate on blackpill sites such as this one?

I do feel more superior now that I know that my personality is flawless and it’s the stuff I can’t control which is the problem. Also foids are lesser than animals so why should I give a fuck about property’s opinion?

Soyceity doesn't care about ugly people, whether they are nice or not.

Wouldnt you benefit from realizing you dont have a crap personality? Iam not talking about others here.
I do feel more superior now that I know that my personality is flawless and it’s the stuff I can’t control which is the problem. Also foids are lesser than animals so why should I give a fuck about property’s opinion?

Based.

why else do i care about having a good personality? so I can wageslave for some kike male CEO sexhaver?

Youre not the villain youve been raised up to believe you are. Surely that must count for something.

It really gave me confidence: I knew who I really was I gained the ability of not giving a fuck. For some reason, that mindset is better for socializing, at least for me, because I don't try to do things that I know are out of I reach.

Based ngl. Its the same for me. Realizing iam an incel made me more confident in public.

It really gave me confidence: I knew who I really was I gained the ability of not giving a fuck. For some reason, that mindset is better for socializing, at least for me, because I don't try to do things that I know are out of I reach.
do you feel you have a more confrontational attitude I feel like that like I can stare down people

It made me oblivious to the society and more spiteful and blatantantly so to everyone around me, now I simply don't care and hate on foids and liberal cucks as a pasttime.

No, I do not care, society treats uglies like a villain anyway, and when you treat someone like a villain, they become one

Youre giving into foid propaganda then. I dont respect a guy who puts foid opinions on a pedestal.
It made me oblivious to the society and more spiteful and blatantantly so to everyone around me, now I simply don't care and hate on foids and liberal cucks as a pasttime.

Based and hatepilled.

Youre giving into foid propaganda then. I dont respect a guy who puts foid opinions on a pedestal.

based

This is why i don't talk with foids at all, and i ignore all of the ones i can unless i can bully them. i dont value people based on things they can't control, and if any friend ever brings up me being 5'7 or my face then i either tell them off or never talk to them again if i didn't really care about them

It reaffirms i am genetic trash, how is that a cofidince boost?

Maybe if I was 6'4 and people literally think I'm catfishing when I send them pics it would give me a confidince boost. Like some other "incel"

Confidence in what exactly? Blackpilled or not, everyone knows the world revolves around foids and getting one to reproduce. Without the ability to get one, everyone would have LDAR from birth.

It reaffirms i am genetic trash, how is that a cofidince boost?
"Genetic trash " is a term used very loosely around here. Its true the way you look somewhat correlates to your genetics but if youre posting here, youre not extremely deformed or handicapped. Men like you, decades ago, did just fine. They werent considered genetic trash. Youre nothing but a victim of unfortunate circumstances (dating apps, foid rights, etc)
Confidence in what exactly? Blackpilled or not, everyone knows the world revolves around foids and getting one to reproduce. Without the ability to get one, everyone would have LDAR from birth.

This is the problem with people like you, you put too much value in foid validation. I always wondered what id be doing now if i had a girlfriend. Apart from the sex part, id still be playing video games and doing the stuff i do now.

Last edited:
"Genetic trash " is a term used very loosely around here. Its true the way you look somewhat correlates to your genetics but if youre posting here, youre not extremely deformed or handicapped. Men like you, decades ago, did just fine. They werent considered genetic trash. Youre nothing but a victim of unfortunate circumstances (dating apps, foid rights, etc)
Genetic trash is what society defines as such. It's how people treat me. I absolutely have confidence tho. But it comes from a lack of shame and nihilism.

Genetic trash is what society defines as such. It's how people treat me. I absolutely have confidence tho. But it comes from a lack of shame and nihilism.

What youre doing is giving into the insane standards set by foids and using it to define yourself which is extremely cucked.

How are you supposed to be confident knowing its over and there is nothing you can do about it?

What youre doing is giving into the insane standards set by foids and using it to define yourself which is extremely cucked.
The standards mean complete rejection from the dating market and ever being touched. I didn't give into shit I gave it an honest try to escape.
Stop talking shit you'll never understand you're literally 6'4 and good looking

Not your property tho

No , i’m still ugly

no confidence for my ugly face

Realizing that soyciety hates you and that no women ever will touch you isnt that confidence bringing

Cope. Knowing that foids are so disgusted by me is demoralizing

This is only if you get to the point where you take the :feelsclown: pill and realize how absurd and funny everything is.

Hard to feel confident when you know you are disadvantaged and discriminated in society for factors out of your control.

I definitely stopped being so confused and cloudy headed in public. I don’t think about my actions/behavior/mannerisms as much as I did before since I know that ultimately any behavior short of violence isn’t gonna get me any pussy. And I think now that that mental cloudiness and uncertainty over my actions is gone, I definitely seem more NT and I think I’m a little more pleasant to be around.I was mentally paralyzed before when I thought sexual success was 1:1 with personality/behavior/body language