Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should you talk to foids in public?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Might seem like a low effort thread but I'm genuinely curious one should do .

Lol low effort in deed

1. GrAYcel thread
2. Unless you want to be accused of sexual harassment, no

You can talk, it doesn't mean they will talk back to you. They will be monosyllabic and non enthusiastic or will call some white knight to beat your ass for being le creepy stalker. Even good looking men can be rejected when they try to talk to unknown women in public.

Waiting for the #MeToo article news

It will be very embarrassing if her bf or whiteknight orbiter shows up to try and mog you.

Also
You can talk, it doesn't mean they will talk back to you.

Do you want to be raped in prison?

normies do all the time

You need to have big balls what will I talk about cold approaching doesn't work only bluepilled imbeciles fall for that

No, you will get metoo’d

No, you will get metoo’d
This. It'll be a hate crime for incels to hit on women in five years. They just need another Armenian to drive over people on the sidewalk, declare himself Capt. Incel and the (((MSM))) will go nuts with the incel narrative.

Only do it for shits and giggles. Back in the late 2000s, I used to dress up and pretend to be an Imam (with a huge fake beard), I would walk around the mall and ask foids questions about Islam and how women should behave. Once they admit to be non-virgins, I viciously shame them in the calmest way possible and I walk off.

Nonchad men should always approach rosties to lower their self esteem and make them get used to their real looksmatches.

Jail is always a risk tbh ngl
Nonchad men should always approach rosties to lower their self esteem and make them get used to their real looksmatches.
I mean there's no point in doing that since you'll end up in jail before you fuck up their self-esteem. It's not worth lowering their image to then land in a cell.