Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should you support eugenics as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date

Eugenics, cucked or based?

• Based

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Cucked

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Should incels be in support ofeugenics?

Imagine a world in which the bottom 10% of society in terms of genetic quality are neutered and there are massive incentives for couples with good genetic quality to have as many children as possible.
Over the years and with each generation, we can breed desirable genes into the population, eliminate the bad genes and expect an improvement in overall genetic quality.
I've written a list of positives and negatives if it's officially implemented.

Positives (+)
1. It affects both genders equaly. Subhumans whether male or female cannot breed and pass on their subhuman genes.
2. It prevents truecels from being born and eliminates unnecessary suffering.
3. It hastens the process of evolution.
4. It may greatly reduce competition between males when it comes to improving the perception of their genetic quality. In short if the populations is all chad/chadlite, males might stop looksmaxxing leaving up room to careermaxx instead.

Negatives (-)
1. Female standards may rise in parallel with avergae genetic quality in society. Chad only foids might become Gigachad only.
2. The people (simps) in charge may unequally enforce it across genders.
3. It might set a precedent to treat subhumans however they want. First it may start with subhuman neutering, then sentencing to death, then using them as rat labs for scientific experiments.
4. People may become even more obsessed with having good genetic material and looking good thus spending even more time on looksmaxxing.

So what do you guys think?

Last edited:
what kind of eugenics?
looks only? idk
smarter, healthier, stronger people? fuck yeah

Yes, fakecel if you don't hate your own subhuman genetics enough to support eugenics.

I dont give three shits about anything anymore , After i die this :feelsclown: world aint my farking problem.

Imagine if we had a proper eugenics program in place in North America, we would have 6'5" Aryan super soldiers running the continent. We incels wouldn't exist in the bodies we are trapped in today, our parents wouldn't have been allowed to breed.

IMG 1177

Imagine if we had a proper eugenics program in place in North America, we would have 6'5" Aryan super soldiers running the continent. We incels wouldn't exist in the bodies we are trapped in today, our parents wouldn't had been allowed to breed.

View attachment 494413
Yeah but it doesn't matter for us anyways.

I find eugenics cucked. Just take away women’s right instead.

I find eugenics cucked. Just take away women’s right instead.
How in the fuck realistically can we do that? The best thing we can do is tell niggers, sand niggers, spicks, and gooks, that they can't breed.

How in the fuck realistically can we do that? The best thing we can do is tell niggers, sand niggers, spicks, and gooks, that they can't breed.
We can’t, unfortunately, since the law is bluepilled and cucked so the law refuses to take away women’s rights and instead, gives women special treatment.

We can’t, unfortunately, since the law is bluepilled and cucked so the law refuses to take away women’s rights and instead, gives women special treatment.
Yeah, things all went downhill in the 20th century.

Based, I'm teaching my brother the basics of looksmaxxing-eugenics so that his son doesnt need to suffer the same fate as me