Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should you be wary of normies who try to befriend you?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
They mostly do it out of sympathy. They know deep down you're an incel and want's you to feel good for a moment but at the same time they wouldn't want to be associated with you or seen with you in public. That's my experience anyway.

They mostly do it out of sympathy. They know deep down you're an incel and want's you to feel good for a moment but at the same time they wouldn't want to be associated with you or seen with you in public. That's my experience anyway.

That’s Brootal AF bro. Yes, everybody can tell I get no pussy just by looking at my face

Yes it’s sympathy because Chad told me that my height is average JFL when I’m a fucking manlet. He couldn’t be brutally honest with me.

yes

normies are a different species. normies and truecels can never be proper friends

Yes, I would think that they plan to use me. Not necessarily now but in the future.

I understand why you'd do that. Getting heightmogged everyday by your 'friends' is too brutal.
Exactly, and I i hate the fact that they brag to me about how some foids compliment and stare at them. It's like a subtle and mild bullying.

Yes because subhumans can't win
Normies are more street smart since they interacted with many people. So they will definitely outsmart me.
Subhumans are often very gullible and naive.

Subhumans are often very gullible and naive.
I don't think so after being blackpilled. Maybe if you were bluepill, yes but I think that the blackpill l encourages you to think critically and not be too trustworthy of normies.

they know you don't get the same treatment from foids as they do
i DON'T KNOW how they know it but just by taking a look at my face and height, I think it's obvious. People are cruel out there and I wish the chad athletes could humble them. Most of the time, these tallfags aren't even on the football team, because they know that there are people better than them there(taller, and better looking.) .I'm not surprised why they seek ugly manlets like me to mog. I wish the same thing happened to them one day.

Yeah it's obvious they are trying to use you as a 'mogging object' to feel better about themselves due to their insecurities despite mogging most normies. It's a mog or be mogged world out there.
People on top do not experience life as we do, and I wouldn't have suffered like that had I been 6'5 and MTN at least. I could've hit back at those guys but I'm too much of a loser that would get brutally mogged no mater where he goes.It's the worse people, that is those who got shitty characters who get everything. Why can't people like us get a good face and height?? This world is a joke man and foids will still like these idiots who just speak some bs 24/7 and act like retards. This world is evil and evil people are given everything.There's no god.no god.nothing.Only painn for people like us

*None of the normies isn't trying to be your friend

If you were 5'11
These guys are around 6'2-6'3. 6'5 is a great height to have so that no one can fuck with you, and you know that you aren't a piece of shit either.

Oh I definitely wouldn't befriend them now that you've mentioned their heights. Yeah but at 5'11, they will think twice before fucking with you.
6'5 is a winning height.

5'11 is more than enough but both of us aren't near it.
But at 6'5, I would've been a college football player man. I would have fucked some chicks and gain the college experience that I could look back on in a few years.

Yeah but it's overkill, no?
nope. Most college athletes are around 6'2-6'5 and some of them are 6'6. Your average guy below 6'1 ain't having a good experience during college and will still have a bad life after it.

Maybe they're trying to find out info to use against me later
I won't lie, it's true
Bunch of normies are very strong and tough

I won't lie, it's true
Bunch of normies are very strong and tough
My biggest fear is that they find out I'm an incel and ruin my reputation even more. I mean one can assume but you cannot prove it without evidence and maybe that is why they were approaching me. THey were waiting until they had solid evidence against me.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Are you living in Western Europe? The height ranges you are mentioning are on the tall end of things.

I thank God every day I'm live in Asia.
no. Man Asia was supposed to be easy mode right? It's brootal to be mogged there.

Yes. people don't typically befriend subhumans unless they:

A. Want something out of us.
B. Just want to bully, mogg and humiliate us.

I had 1 normie friend who was a really cool guy and even defended me in class once. I liked spending time with him but now with my blackpilled knwowledge i see us as 2 different species. Also he quit weed and we cant smoke together anymore :cryfeels:

Reported for being a bragging fakecel

Everyone knows that shit never happens IRL

I think it can be some hard