Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we use Shame more sparingly(so bitches feel it and off themselves)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I was watching the olympcis and this bitch who won the gold in the Olympics for cucksa last time slipped for a second time in slalom ending her career in that event(she’s 26) which was her besT . And she needed consoling and was crying. :ahegao:
she we use our shamming tactics(thinking best case scenarios not that what we say make a fuck)
Sparingly so when we do use it it’s so much some dumb slut ends it. No more black Pueblo Colorado Cock for you dumb bitch maybe you should practice more on a global stage

Attachments

• 5F491BB4-C0FF-4678-89B6-B7CBDB3327BA.png
    5F491BB4-C0FF-4678-89B6-B7CBDB3327BA.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
lmao if you think a foid with 200 orbiters cares what one ugly guy thinks. :lul:

lmao if you think a foid with 200 orbiters cares what one ugly guy thinks. :lul:
She’s a state, country, and world humiliation. Maybe that doesn’t make a difference in kashitastan or wherever you come from

She’s a state, country, and world humiliation. Maybe that doesn’t make a difference in kashitastan or wherever you come from
i legit have 0 clue what you are even trying to say :feelskek:

Your right about her not caring what this forum says about her, but legit some bitches might get into self inflicted honor killings because of shit like that.:feelsautistic: And I’m trying to normalize it

Your right about her not caring what this forum says about her, but legit some bitches might get into self inflicted honor killings because of shit like that.:feelsautistic: And I’m trying to normalize it
And how do you suggest we do that?

yeah this nigga's grasp over english is as good as a schizo's

And how do you suggest we do that?
I already prefaced this was a hypothetical scenario, that nothing we would say as Incels would have any effect, yet all you trying to mog me like a bunch of sand niggers sitting around some Samsung wifi hotspot your goat fucking grandfather got for sucking some upper elders cock . I don’t give a fuck But personally I got sick hard at the fact she failed but some you motherfuckers making me understand ethnic discrimination , cause I’m a white boy :feelzez::smonk:

I already prefaced this was a hypothetical scenario, that nothing we would say as Incels would have any effect, yet all you trying to mog me like a bunch of sand niggers sitting around some Samsung wifi hotspot your goat fucking grandfather got for sucking some upper elders cock . I don’t give a fuck But personally I got sick hard at the fact she failed but some you motherfuckers making me understand ethnic discrimination , cause I’m a white boy :feelzez::smonk:
Schizo, i have a router and the internet is pretty good. :feelsjuice:

ok imma test you: whats ur opinion on sandy hook
THE DEVIL marleyans took it igre and used it as a spawn for inceldians to die. the country of inceldia is my home lsand

THE DEVIL marleyans took it igre and used it as a spawn for inceldians to die. the country of inceldia is my home lsand
ur more schizo than i thought