Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should we tell him?

Goddamn. Only way he's getting laid is by moving to the north pole

Goddamn. Only way he's getting laid is by moving to the north pole

I know like I thought I had it bad at 5'4. 5'3 and you're about to go into college? Brings back painful memories.

If he is rice/abo/curry it's TRULY over for him.

Unless he's a late-bloomer, then it's over for him

Brutal. Even me being 5'9 to 5'10 I am still an incel. Imagine being 5'3. Never began for him.

that sub is ultra cucked and even lets tallfags with height tag next to their name in who are there just to mog you JFL

Yes. I'm 20 and 5''4. But hey, just own it, man. Ultimately it doesn't matter. If someone wont associate with you because of height, they're not worth being friends with/dating anyway. They're probably shallow, overall shitty people.
Confidence is key.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was 5’2 when i was 18 and i’m about 5’5 at 22. i wish i had started working out, eating right (especially protein) and doing yoga and stretching daily like i do now. It really made a difference not only with my height, but my posture, overall proportions, health and confidence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being 5’2, though. Thats how tall Prince was.
Yes, but who cares? You’ll be fine, ignore the other comments.
Yes it is but don’t worry about it. Many people on here just want everyone to be negative.

COPE

I swear people who say "confidence is key" are just recycling shit advice they heard somewhere else. :feelskek:

Yes. I'm 20 and 5''4. But hey, just own it, man. Ultimately it doesn't matter. If someone wont associate with you because of height, they're not worth being friends with/dating anyway. They're probably shallow, overall shitty people.
Confidence is key.

I was 5’2 when i was 18 and i’m about 5’5 at 22. i wish i had started working out, eating right (especially protein) and doing yoga and stretching daily like i do now. It really made a difference not only with my height, but my posture, overall proportions, health and confidence.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being 5’2, though. Thats how tall Prince was.
Yes it is but don’t worry about it. Many people on here just want everyone to be negative.

COPE

Most people on there have no idea what's ahead of them.
I swear people who say "confidence is key" are just recycling shit advice they heard somewhere else. :feelskek:

It's a broken record. You know what I want to do to broken records? Throw it in the damn trash and never listen to it again.

Never began buddy. Never began.

One decent comment so far jfl.
"Nah bro whenever you get repeteadly and brutally rejected just remember that you can sit more comfortably in airplane seats and will live for another year or two.
That's what I've learned from this sub."

One decent comment so far jfl.
"Nah bro whenever you get repeteadly and brutally rejected just remember that you can sit more comfortably in airplane seats and will live for another year or two.
That's what I've learned from this sub."

That's BRUTAL

I know like I thought I had it bad at 5'4. 5'3 and you're about to go into college? Brings back painful memories.

If he is rice/abo/curry it's TRULY over for him.
Kek that's me. 5'3 rice in college

Yes tell him. It’s fucking over for the poor manlet.

Hes gonna be posting here in a few years

Brutal, he was born and it was over

“Is that considered short?”

no it’s considered over as fuck

he should just militarymaxx and become a tank driver
and drive the tank into a crowd(in GTA 5)

Confidence is key.

COPE
LMFAO.

So brutal...5´3....Jesus.

What does that even mean, fucking Amerifats use some real measurements already :feelsohgod:

The fact that he even has to question that probably just goes to show how blue pilled he is.

The fact that he even has to question that probably just goes to show how blue pilled he is.

Pretty much. Most Stacy and Becky foids HATE men under 6' and treat us like we are just pieces of dung fresh out of an elephant's ass.