Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we start a podcast?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Nothing about personal or sensitive info. Just having chill discussions with fellow cels on numerous different topics depending on the news of the week/month.

What do u think?

Good idea. But most of us will sperg at each other

Good idea. But most of us will sperg at each other
Yeah that could happen. Maybe we could do a pre rehearsal of some sort to assess the banter btw cels.

What topics would you talk about?

Are you going to speak on the podcast

You are very inquisitive.

It has to be posted on a platform that's not cucked.

Kek the mods already run a podcast with a jewish journalist foid: Incel | Podcast on Spotify

But yeah it would be dope to see a community managed one

If it's run well and actually managed by someone competent who doesn't just statusmaxx if it gets popular then sure.

@Broly exactly.

@BummerDrummer are you interested in doing something similar? You are a perfect fit for this. Thoughts?

Who would listen to it?

@BummerDrummer are you interested in doing something similar? You are a perfect fit for this. Thoughts?
I mean ok I’ll do it idk what u want specifically, plus I’m not home atm I can’t upload to bitchute and stuff

I mean ok I’ll do it idk what u want specifically, plus I’m not home atm I can’t upload to bitchute and stuff
I mean whatever you have in mind and whenever you want to do it, there's no hurry.

Maybe you can upload teasers of the podcast to youtube and also youtubemaxx on your YouTube channel.
Who would listen to it?
Us.

I really want to hear some autist shitpost into a distorted microphone

Nothing about personal or sensitive info. Just having chill discussions with fellow cels on numerous different topics depending on the news of the week/month.

What do u think?
Name the podcast "The Blackpill Bunker".
What topics would you talk about?
ok,incel.

Would be interesting ngl. Always good to have more incel content by actual incels.