Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we reintroduce eugenics and make everyone chad to end inceldom?

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel
If everyone is chad there is no incels right? No incels no suffering. So why not reintroduce eugenics, make designer babies and make everyone chad?

Based hitlercel :feelsautistic::feelsthink:

Female standards scale with the men around them. The average white man was 5'7 in 1950. He would be an incel if he was born today.

Eugenics is incel hate imo. Genetic engineering is far superior.

If everyone is chad there is no incels right? No incels no suffering. So why not reintroduce eugenics, make designer babies and make everyone chad?
Then personality would matter

i wish my parents aborted me

if everyone's chad, no one's chad

Exaclty

Should we reintroduce eugenics and make everyone chad to end inceldom?​

And to answer your question, no.

Female standards scale with the men around them. The average white man was 5'7 in 1950. He would be an incel if he was born today.

This

I have a better idea, change the genetic code of women so that they stop being hypergamous, lovers of criminals and sociopaths.

This.

And also genetic recombination also exists. It's still possible for good looking couples to produce incels.

Won’t work, the standards would simply move higher. Instead of Chad only it would move to gigachad only.

Also
i wish my parents aborted me

Won’t work, the standards would simply move higher. Instead of Chad only it would move to gigachad only.
Exactly. Sexual selection will never end. There will always be incels.

I have a better idea, change the genetic code of women so that they stop being hypergamous, lovers of criminals and sociopaths.
that is also my idea on the female question

No because their standards would just morph to discriminate between those chads. The bottom percentage of men will always suffer.

No because.

1: Femoids will just infight between the Chads
2: Genetic recombination exists. Good looking couples can still produce Incels.
3: If you support eugenics you're enabling femoids standards & hypergamy thus making you a pussy whipped simp.