Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we open a Company? we can invest in Crypto or Trad Securities

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
We can all pool up our money and open a company in a no tax jurisdiction like Delaware or Cayman Islands, and some cryptocels can guide us where to invest. We can make it work like a private equity fund.

We can all pool up our money and open a company in a no tax jurisdiction like Delaware or Cayman Islands, and some cryptocels can guide us where to invest. We can make it work like a private equity fund.
Talk to @BlkPillPres
He's wealthmaxxing.

I think we can do that when our shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

But what would the product/service be? Or would it be just to serve our own financial interests?

I think we can do that when our shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

But what would the product/service be? Or would it be just to serve our own financial interests?
Just to serve our own fin interests. And also managed and owned by us.

If there was like a 5$ subscription a month maybe it would work

Just to serve our own fin interests. And also managed and owned by us.
excellent. I don't think @get_even crypto plan is going to make it. I haven't heard anything since that post a short while back

excellent. I don't think @get_even crypto plan is going to make it. I haven't heard anything since that post a short while back
Yeah some cryptocels can lead us in building up the whole portfolio and leading us in the right direction. And then boom we will be rolling in money.
If there was like a 5$ subscription a month maybe it would work
To be realistic maybe 100 bucks from everyone.

Talk to @BlkPillPres
He's wealthmaxxing.

JFL dude I would never invest with 99% of the people on this forum, I wouldn't trust them, the average user has proven themselves to be pathetic emotional cowards who make haphazard life decisions

Most of the guys who get rich off of this business would start coping, dating, then get married and divorce raped, they don't actually believe in the black pill, they just want to "feel edgy", that's why they are here, that's the average user

If a woman even gives them a hint that she likes them they'll abandon all their beliefs, they can't be trusted, and I won't trust a group like that with my money

JFL dude I would never invest with 99% of the people on this forum, I wouldn't trust them, the average user has proven themselves to be pathetic emotional cowards who make haphazard life decisions
harsh tbh
Most of the guys who get rich off of this business would start coping, dating, then get married and divorce raped, they don't actually believe in the black pill, they just want to "feel edgy", that's why they are here, that's the average user
Most of them would shed the blackpill if they managed to get sustained attention and attraction from women. Nothing new it's like that for people in the manosphere too.

jfl at the "dating, then get married and divorce raped" part though tbh
If a woman even gives them a hint that she likes them they'll abandon all their beliefs, they can't be trusted, and I won't trust a group like that with my money
That's most guys though ngl

Yeah some cryptocels can lead us in building up the whole portfolio and leading us in the right direction. And then boom we will be rolling in money.

To be realistic maybe 100 bucks from everyone.
You can only make money on crypto when you sell. It's far better to create a physical products to sell. That way wealth grows instead of just being a one time thing

That's most guys though ngl
I would never phrase it like that and give these fuckers "a pass", it isn't just "most guys", its what most guys CHOOSE to be, its not the default setting, its a choice, and its much worse of a choice if an incel takes on that mindset than a normie

A normie at least has to excuse of not being thoroughly exposed to the black pill, this is why its much more disgusting to me for an incel to be like that, because THEY KNOW BETTER

I would never phrase it like that and give these fuckers "a pass", it isn't just "most guys", its what most guys CHOOSE to be, its not the default setting, its a choice, and its much worse of a choice if an incel takes on that mindset than a normie
What would they have to do to not qualify as "most guys?"
Of the ones you refer to that aren't serious, they are just lonely and shitposting. That's obviously not useful for getting things done but that's how they cope.
A normie at least has to excuse of not being thoroughly exposed to the black pill, this is why its much more disgusting to me for an incel to be like that, because THEY KNOW BETTER
That sounds like the logic of how apostates are worse than people that never believed in the first place ngl

What would they have to do to not qualify as "most guys?"
Actually be black pilled

Be nihilistic, unemotional, and lacking an ego

Outside of that every guy in my book is just part of the "most guys" group

That sounds like the logic of how apostates are worse than people that never believed in the first place ngl
Its true though, someone who doesn't know is ignorant, so their actions can be taken lightly, they can get a pass. Someone does not know is being malicious because they are completely aware of the consequences of their actions, and they are willfully putting others at risk

Lets say we do business with an incel, and he does a 180 and starts doing blue pilled shit because he's getting dates now

Worse comes to worse and he's married to some bitch and she gets a stake in our company in the divorce

Any incel with common sense knows that is a possiblity, so an incel who still acts like a blue piller and puts all of us in that position IS BEING MALICIOUS in their actions, because they are putting us at risk knowing full well the weight of their actions, they really don't give a fuck about us

That bitch can do all kinds of fuck up shit with her stake, and she will likely have a legal right to attend all board meetings, so we can't even speak as we usually would around her, else she can bring up all kinds of bullshit "work place misogyny" fuckery and end our business, maybe even take it over after suing us and forcing us to sell our stake in the company (now how fucked up would that be, one fucking blue pilled piece of shit collapses an entire empire, because he "wanted to be loved")

This is exactly why my hatred for incels like this is so strong, this is why I will never trust any incel who is prideful, egotistical and "wanting to be loved", a man like that will always pose a risk to a black pilled incel, and they cannot be trusted

Worse than that they would also spread discontent among incels who are "on the edge" of giving in to the blue pill and it will have a snow ball effect

It really isn't worth even trying to do something like this, I'll share information with incels, but never business, we can share info and start our own separate businesses, but I will never associate with another incel, because the only incel I can 100% without a doubt trust to never be influenced by emotions, and never revert back to the blue pill, is me, everybody else is a risk

Heck it won't even have to be marriage, a lot of these guys seem like the pathetic type to be "bedroom talkers", so a woman can easily extract information out of them after sex, now imagine if people in social media got wind of an "all incel company", we'd be fucked, and we'd all probably get doxxed

I value my privacy, you can't enjoy your wealth if you have to look over your back all the time

Actually be black pilled

Be nihilistic, unemotional, and lacking an ego

Outside of that every guy in my book is just part of the "most guys" group
There's no guarantee that such guys that are nihilistic, unemotional and lacking an ego will be that way forever or a sure way to tell if it's just an act. It's cliche but often guys that are closed off and cynical are like that because they had bad experiences and so compensate for their previous bluepilled behavior by going to the opposite extreme.

If anything you'd want to do business with a guy that's realistic but still grounded and reasonably optimistic. Not someone that tries to make themselves seem cutthroat but just a regular guy who is beyond putting on an act because they've already experienced what the more bluepilled guys haven't.
Its true though, someone who doesn't know is ignorant, so their actions can be taken lightly, they can get a pass. Someone does not know is being malicious because they are completely aware of the consequences of their actions, and they are willfully putting others at risk

Lets say we do business with an incel, and he does a 180 and starts doing blue pilled shit because he's getting dates now

Worse comes to worse and he's married to some bitch and she gets a stake in our company in the divorce

Any incel with common sense knows that is a possiblity, so an incel who still acts like a blue piller and puts all of us in that position IS BEING MALICIOUS in their actions, because they are putting us at risk knowing full well the weight of their actions, they really don't give a fuck about us
Yeah you have to know who you can trust. One way to do this is to observe which guys are most unyielding and not influenced by others around them. The best option is an incel that has fully given up the idea of ascending or the idea that they'd ever had success with women and whose only focus at that point is moneymaxxing.
That bitch can do all kinds of fuck up shit with her stake, and she will likely have a legal right to attend all board meetings, so we can't even speak as we usually would around her, else she can bring up all kinds of bullshit "work place misogyny" fuckery and end our business, maybe even take it over after suing us and forcing us to sell our stake in the company (now how fucked up would that be, one fucking blue pilled piece of shit collapses an entire empire, because he "wanted to be loved")
True and @JosefMengelecel and @Robtical have talked about the importance of vetting guys for this reason.
This is exactly why my hatred for incels like this is so strong, this is why I will never trust any incel who is prideful, egotistical and "wanting to be loved", a man like that will always pose a risk to a black pilled incel, and they cannot be trusted

Worse than that they would also spread discontent among incels who are "on the edge" of giving in to the blue pill and it will have a snow ball effect
Yeah I see your point.
It really isn't worth even trying to do something like this, I'll share information with incels, but never business, we can share info and start our own separate businesses, but I will never associate with another incel, because the only incel I can 100% without a doubt trust to never be influenced by emotions, and never revert back to the blue pill, is me, everybody else is a risk
Ofc you can never fully trust anyone but your self and having other partners in business can be a liability and a way for others to get at you. But aside from that risk collaborating with other incels on business can open up new prospects that wouldn't have been possible if you worked on them alone.
Heck it won't even have to be marriage, a lot of these guys seem like the pathetic type to be "bedroom talkers", so a woman can easily extract information out of them after sex, now imagine if people in social media got wind of an "all incel company", we'd be fucked, and we'd all probably get doxxed
tbh this is obvious by how so many incels have at some point or another talked about blackpilled things to women thinking it will impress people here about how 'low inhib' they are. Just like simps many of these people that can easily be coaxed into opening up to women usually think of themselves not as pathetic but as ahead of the curve and thinking they can play the game with women better than other guys can.
I value my privacy, you can't enjoy your wealth if you have to look over your back all the time
Yup another reason why statusmaxxing is just not worth it.

I will run it since I am a financial genius, stockbroker, crypto baron, and massive incel

I was never suggesting crypto, it seems unreliable and is tanking atm. A turkish dude just closed down his crypto currency which the public owned and walked off with 2 billion. Bit busy atm with work, but will make a discord and invite when i get a bit of time.

Why is this thread public? Now this can’t be a legit idea because cucks know about it.

Maybe it’s best to make some sort of contract that once you start acting bluepilled you are kicked out of the company. I am also unsure of the logistics of it since this place isn’t very united. There are blackpilled forums out there that have more unity in its user base that something like this could work out for. But overall, making several fail-safes before hand should work.

they don't actually believe in the black pill, they just want to "feel edgy", that's why they are here, that's the average user
based and truthpilled

We can start an investment fund and use the gains to pressure lobby Congress into having a federal LVT in lieu of income taxes. For crypto stock plays go long on BBKCF and HVBTF; for coin plays: Algorand, ADA, and ETH