Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should we make the meme reality and mod Ron Belgrade?

Should we make the meme reality and mod Ron Belgrade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
@Ron.Belgrade thots :feelskek:

I for one think he would make an excellent addition to our team. :feelsclown:
Climate Change Obama GIF by GIPHY News

idk who he is but i should like to be mod, pm me for details thanks

@Ron.Belgrade nigga gon be the first fastest mod ever in history

Calm down cia there are 2017cels that havent become mods
2017 is over, move on buddy.

2024 is the future, i will fix this place up real good, just vote for me and sit back

nigga joined in november and is already becoming mod

I hate seeing Slavs being made fun of here. @Ron.Belgrade is proud Slav which is needed to rise against whites.

He is good user but I think you should be here longer to be mod. The other mods have been here 2+ years.

He is good user but I think you should be here longer to be mod. The other mods have been here 2+ years.
Agreed, plus modding someone who joined post-Tiktok invasion is out of this world. I’ve nothing against Ron and certainly am not implying he’s an infiltroon, but just think about what that action represents

To grant a new member that level of authority sounds bad, and I say this as someone who joined recently. I think the existing moderators already do a respectable job. Plus, autists take many things at face value, which could result in some members receiving warnings or bans due to misinterpretations of speech expressions like sarcasm. The new moderator should also not use his status as a revenge vehicle to punish users that he dislikes. Be careful with that. I think the best candidates are neurotypicals with no alarming history of in-fighting who have been here for a few years.

To grant a new member that level of authority sounds bad, and I say this as someone who joined recently. I think the existing moderators already do a respectable job. Plus, autists take many things at face value, which could result in some members receiving warnings or bans due to misinterpretations of speech expressions like sarcasm. The new moderator should also not use his status as a revenge vehicle to punish users that he dislikes. Be careful with that. I think the best candidates are neurotypicals with no alarming history of in-fighting who have been here for a few years.
i can agree with this tbh

if this poll is serious i will request at least a few months time in between to change up a bit, less shitposting, be unbiased as can and have some time to take it very serious

we will see

i can agree with this tbh

if this poll is serious i will request at least a few months time in between to change up a bit, less shitposting, be unbiased as can and have some time to take it very serious

we will see
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

How far this place has fallen that this is even being considered, pathetic

I hate seeing Slavs being made fun of here. @Ron.Belgrade is proud Slav which is needed to rise against whites.
Slavs literally are White: Many of them look way more White than tons of Western Euros, and most of the people shitting on them are Ethnics usually.

Slavs literally are White: Many of them look way more White than tons of Western Euros, and most of the people shitting on them are Ethnics usually.
@TBIcel

Slavs helps India and whites genocided us. Guess whom we would like?

Agreed, plus modding someone who joined post-Tiktok invasion is out of this world. I’ve nothing against Ron and certainly am not implying he’s an infiltroon, but just think about what that action represents
Agreed- I like Ron, he’s a great user, and i do not think he’s any kind of infiltrator at all.

But we can’t mod someone who’s been here just a few months, when every other mod has been here for at least two years: As @Chudpreet pointed out, modding someone who joined post tik-tok invasion would be whack & possibly could send the wrong message.

But we can’t mod someone who’s been here just a few months
totally agree

if it becomes a reality then i will wait at least till a year after my original join date untill actually accepting the status

will give me time to observe and think about all that comes with it

a new pfp and a fresh start will subsequent

Slavs helps India and whites genocided us. Guess whom we would like?
1. It wasn’t all Whites, it was almost exclusively Anglos.
2. The Irish were fighting for freedom from the Anglos(which I support) whilst India was, why didn’t you mention them? What about the German-Italian axis who fought the Anglo-French order & had Indian(I think mainly Punjabi) volunteers?
3. Slavs genetically, phenotypically, and culturally are still broadly “White”
4. It was only the USSR that offered support, and that was due to geopolitical strategic reasons: India was opposed to Pakistan(supported by US) & had disputes with China, which the USSR was also against following the Sino-Soviet split. Those other Slav countries only offered support, due to pressure from the USSR.
5. As I pointed out, most of the hatred from Slavs here is very rare from other Whites & is usually just banter: I’ve seen more ethnics giving them shit.

@Chudpreet this whole thing screams of a curry staying to steer a divide in Whites

why not @Sneir or @Saysitsover

What about the German-Italian axis who fought the Anglo-French order & had Indian(I think mainly Punjabi) volunteers?
Punjabis and Pashtuns, I believe
Slavs genetically, phenotypically, and culturally are still broadly “White”
Ethnics here either can’t wrap their heads around or are purposefully dense regarding race realism
As I pointed out, most of the hatred from Slavs here is very rare from other Whites & is usually just banter: I’ve seen more ethnics giving them shit.
The only non-Slavic white user I recall making anti-Slav threads was ADHD_cel, and he would do so as a joke. The only users here that make serious anti-Slav threads are either crab bucket-ing ethnics or Slavs themselves
@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet this whole thing screams of a curry staying to steer a divide in Whites
100%

1. It wasn’t all Whites, it was almost exclusively Anglos.
Dutch, French, Portugueses all tried to colonize us, but in the end pommies won.
had Indian(I think mainly Punjabi) volunteers?
They were sepoys. Indian of origin, not of interest
3. Slavs genetically, phenotypically, and culturally are still broadly “White”
Agreed. I don't care about DNA. I am only bothered about values and culture.
4. It was only the USSR that offered support, and that was due to geopolitical strategic reasons: India was opposed to Pakistan(supported by US) & had disputes with China, which the USSR was also against following the Sino-Soviet split. Those other Slav countries only offered support, due to pressure from the USSR.
Based USSR
5. As I pointed out, most of the hatred from Slavs here is very rare from other Whites & is usually just banter: I’ve seen more ethnics giving them shit.
No, most of it is from self hating Slavs for some reason.

This
I like him, he's a good user and maybe he can become a good mod for the future but it's too early

so why does he talk smack about you behind your back? in fact most of the forum hates you, im your only friend here
Hate for eachother is the forum culture brah so even were this true it’s not saying much. :feelskek:

YES PLEASE DO!

Hate for eachother is the forum culture brah so even were this true it’s not saying much. :feelskek:
that culture is why the place is trash, mod me and come 2025 this forum will be bigger than instagram, and youll be the richest mod in the world.

pm me whenever your ready

that culture is why the place is trash, mod me and come 2025 this forum will be bigger than instagram, and youll be the richest mod in the world.

pm me whenever your ready
Greycel
Joined Today at 12:02 PM
Last seen 4 minutes ago

Yes we need slavcels as mods we have no represantation in the mod team

On behalf of the IPF and the comrades who are fighting an incel insurgency campaign against the normie and jew global domination, I can recommend our comrade unreservedly for promotion to mod status. Very few others have demonstrated hs level of fanatical commitment to the cause of incel liberation as well as his consistent devotion to this "community" as measured by his many lucid and salient points and innumerable insightful contributions to the collective discourse that transpires here. He also venerates and rightfully honors glorious Serbian heroes such as the honorable Slobodan Milosevic and the honorable General Ratko Mladić both of whom have exterminated many normie scum and instigated through their paramilitary forces the mass rape of many promiscuous westernized Croatian whores. @Ron.Belgrade I salute thee my comrade and Sieg Heil Milosevic!

I like him (no homo) but he's a bit new :feelshmm:

On behalf of the IPF and the comrades who are fighting an incel insurgency campaign against the normie and jew global domination, I can recommend our comrade unreservedly for promotion to mod status. Very few others have demonstrated hs level of fanatical commitment to the cause of incel liberation as well as his consistent devotion to this "community" as measured by his many lucid and salient points and innumerable insightful contributions to the collective discourse that transpires here. He also venerates and rightfully honors glorious Serbian heroes such as the honorable Slobodan Milosevic and the honorable General Ratko Mladić both of whom have exterminated many normie scum and instigated through their paramilitary forces the mass rape of many promiscuous westernized Croatian whores. @Ron.Belgrade I salute thee my comrade and Sieg Heil Milosevic!
thanks you for the kind word general aurelius, much appreciated

i will

-exterminate the fakecels
-get everyone (atleast one) femcel for personal use
-a honest and biased trial in the ban appeals

#VoteRon2024

I like him (no homo) but he's a bit new :feelshmm:
^

Way too many other more deserving users for this to happen tbh. Like what meme are we talking about? :feelshaha: