Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we let TwoMad join, despite him technically being an "infiltrator?"

TwoMad reporting from the Incels.is field.

• Total voters
It's just the one thread!

But he's a content creator and a notable one, why wouldn't I remember him?
What do you think if he joins there? lmao
If he is watching this thread he's probably laughing at this thread hard, have some self respect, muh le epin youtuber made video abut us!!!!!!!
He's just mocking this site, he is not going to post incel post if he joins here.

What do you think if he joins there? lmao
If he is watching this thread he's probably laughing at this thread hard, have some self respect, muh le epin youtuber made video abut us!!!!!!!
He's just mocking this site, he is not going to post incel post if he joins here.

I know he won't post incel content, and I don't want him to. I'm just asking what real damage can he cause? And is it negligible in exchange for how funny his being here would be?

I suggest we wait a bit longer for 3mad to show up..

He is probably already on here in the first place tbh

Just let a NT statusmaxxed nigger make a mockery of our forums for his audience's entertainment theory
CuckedSolutions strikes again with yet another brilliant idea. IQ-mogs me :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
No you fucking idiots

Looks wise he's deffo incel tier.

He actually managed to Jesterstatusmaxx himself out of it though so nah.

Just let a NT statusmaxxed nigger make a mockery of our forums for his audience's entertainment theory
CuckedSolutions strikes again with yet another brilliant idea. IQ-mogs me :feelstastyman:

For our entertainment too. We laugh at ourselves fairly often, why shouldn't other people? And also us? Through his videos?

Fuck normies.

Fuck normie apologists.

:feelswhat:

We literally don't need anything like that. We already have IT constantly nagging how awful Inkwells are. The word "incel" is strongly associated with bad things among normies. They literally fear incels as much as terrorists. Twomad just wants to make fun of us :feelsseriously:

We literally don't need anything like that. We already have IT constantly nagging how awful Inkwells are. The word "incel" is strongly associated with bad things among normies. They literally fear incels as much as terrorists. Twomad just wants to make fun of us :feelsseriously:

Better they laugh at us than demonize us.

No.

Fuck these traitors!

Better they laugh at us than demonize us.
They will do both. He won't bring anything but more humiliation to us. Twomad is literally a normie entertainer who's trying to be "edgy". He's playing a race card every time someone tries to cancel him, that's why he gets away with doing all this stupid shit. He may be funny, but he has absolutely nothing to do with us. He will bring thousands of normies to this site, he will laugh at us, normies will laugh at us. Fucking hell, no, why should we let him in:feelsohgod:

They will do both. He won't bring anything but more humiliation to us. Twomad is literally a normie entertainer who's trying to be "edgy". He's playing a race card every time someone tries to cancel him, that's why he gets away with doing all this stupid shit. He may be funny, but he has absolutely nothing to do with us. He will bring thousands of normies to this site, he will laugh at us, normies will laugh at us. Fucking hell, no, why should we let him in:feelsohgod:

You're not understanding. I know he's not incel. But we'll be funny and famous, and that's cool.

In case you didn't know, a fairly famous comedy YouTuber named Twomad published a video about Incels.is today. Filmed about a month ago. And at the end of the video he makes a genuine attempt at joining.

Now if this was some mystery face from some mystery place whose intentions we didn't understand, obviously we would bar them. But here we see what TwoMad wants. To spread the contents of this forum to 2.21 million subscribers. And laugh at us. Now, is that worth forbidding? If we know upfront that this is the extent of what he wants from this forum? Some might say yes, because "Ohhhh the blackpill spreads." Some might say no, for a multitude of other reasons. But my main question is, what harm could it do?

If he joins it might cause a domino effect which will lead to the sites ban

You're not understanding. I know he's not incel. But we'll be funny and famous, and that's cool.
We'll never be funny and famous in a good way. Everyone already knows that incels exist, and everyone thinks we're absolute terrorists, even giant magazines use the word "incel" as a derogatory term. Society already knows that inkwell equals bad. Maybe his video will be funny, but it's because he's funny, not because we're funny. They will be laughing at us, not with us.

We'll never be funny and famous in a good way. Everyone already knows that incels exist, and everyone thinks we're absolute terrorists, even giant magazines use the word "incel" as a derogatory term. Society already knows that inkwell equals bad. Maybe his video will be funny, but it's because he's funny, not because we're funny. They will be laughing at us, not with us.

Yeah, laughing at us. Our content is funny. Yes, it's at our expense, but is that such a big deal?

Yeah, laughing at us. Our content is funny. Yes, it's at our expense, but is that such a big deal?
Watch any twomad video or stream other than the incel one and you would know why letting him in would be a dumb idea.

Watch any twomad video or stream other than the incel one and you would know why letting him in would be a dumb idea.

I have, but I'm not sure I get why it would be a bad idea.

I have, but I'm not sure I get why it would be a bad idea.
He will just spam unfunny memes and spam dumb shit in an attempt to piss people off, which would bring more attention to the site causing more trolls to join.

Just be a public laughing stock bro.

Like jestering but with extra steps.

He does not have the mentality, but fucking look at him, lookswise he belongs. The only thing that can carry him is Clout & Betabux

No. This site is best used as a comfort space for the oppressed. They'll stop as comfort increases, I believe.

So they say this to vent? I can understand that.

Just be a public laughing stock bro.

Like jestering but with extra steps.

I'm really not bothered by that though. You should be able to laugh at your own ridiculousness.

He will just spam unfunny memes and spam dumb shit in an attempt to piss people off, which would bring more attention to the site causing more trolls to join.

I'm not bothered by this either.

In case you didn't know, a fairly famous comedy YouTuber named Twomad published a video about Incels.is today. Filmed about a month ago. And at the end of the video he makes a genuine attempt at joining.
sure, I'd rather openly know who people are where possible
I just assume a lot of you are infiltrators anyway

cannot be allowed

If he joins it might cause a domino effect which will lead to the sites ban
This is the best argument I've read. Too much attention would be bad the site with how many questionable posts are on here

Free promo ngl but he dead now so :lul:

Free promo ngl but he dead now so :lul:
Kek. Is he going to be posthumously inducted as an honorary member or will his application be finally rejected once and for all?

Kek. Is he going to be posthumously inducted as an honorary member or will his application be finally rejected once and for all?
We should let him in since he got witch-hunted by the normies.