Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we just stay alive?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Is suicide cucked?

Don't worry so much...I'm here for archive purposes.

Not at all. If you believe it’s your best option then im not going to try to stop you. I wish I had the guts tbh.

We are going to die anyway. Who cares if we speed up the process a little? Everyone on the planet right now will be dead in 100 years, replaced by the next generations. It really doesn't matter.

Not that I'm advocating for suicide or anything. We are just specks - so many people die and are born every day. It is all meaningless when viewed from the macro - from an individualistic perspective, it is up to you whether you wish to end your world or not. You are the main character.
Based

Not at all. If you believe it’s your best option then im not going to try to stop you. I wish I had the guts tbh.
I have the guts I got multiple problems from my last attempt, I just want to phylosophically decide