Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we just let junkies/addicts die?

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
I'm serious. Look, I have tried to be sympathetic/empathetic to this and their families, I have tried too, no wait I do see, the problem. I am out of fucks to give. I think with everything else going on, this like should not be a top priority. They made their choice, why is that my problem? Or anyone's. It's also always the popular/chad/rich successful types who are so fucking ingrained into this herd mentality, and that comes from these rich upper class or upper middle class type of places, believe me, I am near one on the regular, these people are fucking dumb. Oh let's not even get into how cucked the husbands are, but that's a whole other story. Very much materialistic keep up with the joneses type. And their kids are the type I have always hated, so why should I give a fuck? I tried, and I only got shitted on and see no reason to keep trying. They chose this, the parents clearly weren't involved enough to stop cause they had their own heads up their ass, why am I supposed to give a fuck?

Many incels are junkies

idgaf about junkies i want pussy

No. There are so many potential reasons for someone getting into drugs and they need help. Everyone has a right to help because everyone has a right to live

junkiecels = blackcels tbh

>should we let X die?
yes.

I wanna die so sure

Anyone that it is worthless.

I'm serious. Look, I have tried to be sympathetic/empathetic to this and their families, I have tried too, no wait I do see, the problem. I am out of fucks to give. I think with everything else going on, this like should not be a top priority. They made their choice, why is that my problem? Or anyone's. It's also always the popular/chad/rich successful types who are so fucking ingrained into this herd mentality, and that comes from these rich upper class or upper middle class type of places, believe me, I am near one on the regular, these people are fucking dumb. Oh let's not even get into how cucked the husbands are, but that's a whole other story. Very much materialistic keep up with the joneses type. And their kids are the type I have always hated, so why should I give a fuck? I tried, and I only got shitted on and see no reason to keep trying. They chose this, the parents clearly weren't involved enough to stop cause they had their own heads up their ass, why am I supposed to give a fuck?

Do you Fap?

Can you go 3 months or more without fapping?

Fappers are junkies addicts of another kind with symptoms like anxiety, fatigue, sore muscles and bones, functioning but barely http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/index.php?topic=14359.0

some actually need help but I could care less

The problem is that they do not simply die randomly out of the blue. They could potentially steal, kill, etc. If your solution is to exterminate them then you run into another problem, family and friends. A random junkie on the streets might mean nothing to you but they mean something to someone. The last thing you want in a community is to upset its inhabitants i.e. governments killing the familiars of its citizens.

No, I think as a society you have to look after people who have big problems. Like us those people are victims modern society. I don't want to have the same attitude as the people that let us burst.

My aunt broke her back in a car accident a few years ago. Her doctors kept giving her massive amounts of opiates for pain, so she became addicted. When the doctors cut her off with no help at all and pills on the street got harder to find and more expensive, she turned to heroin. Before all this happened, she was a librarian who'd never gotten so much as a parking ticket. She still managed to work and keep her shit sorta but not really together. The doctors aka drug dealers who get big bucks from big pharma ruined her life. She was always nice to me and gave me books to read and didn't treat me like a loser. She overdosed and died last summer. Not all addicts are degenerates. And corporations and doctors are responsible for at least some of them.

My aunt broke her back in a car accident a few years ago. Her doctors kept giving her massive amounts of opiates for pain, so she became addicted. When the doctors cut her off with no help at all and pills on the street got harder to find and more expensive, she turned to heroin. Before all this happened, she was a librarian who'd never gotten so much as a parking ticket. She still managed to work and keep her shit sorta but not really together. The doctors aka drug dealers who get big bucks from big pharma ruined her life. She was always nice to me and gave me books to read and didn't treat me like a loser. She overdosed and died last summer. Not all addicts are degenerates. And corporations and doctors are responsible for at least some of them.

Ok. Sorry if I seemed insensitive. I do realize that happens too. Maybe I should have focused it too only a certain type of person(s).

Ok. Sorry if I seemed insensitive. I do realize that happens too. Maybe I should have focused it too only a certain type of person(s).
No worries. I get your point.

Big phama is the biggest drug dealer ever but the sheep will never see that. What happened to your aunt is the same story that is told by almost every heroin addict, although heroin isn´t a big problem in Denmark where I live but I am informed none the less. I hate doctors too, they are arrogant, incompetent people who hold themselves to such a high esteem because of their status and look at his incompetence towards your aunt! Every one with just a little knowledge about drugs and especially opiates know that you need to graduate come off them. My little brother is scaling down his opiate intake after his operation, AS IT SHOULD BE DONE!

If the junkie is the type that has OD'd 8 times and been in and out of rehab, they're pretty much just set on slow suicide. Those guys are proably just better off left alone(in line with me being pro-euthanasia).

Someone who got hooked on pain pills and who wants to get off should be given help to get out of that mess.

I say we give the junkie a chance to try and cure himself but he only gets one chance (women junkies have no chances) after that we let them die off