Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we just kill all femoids? Or ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forever_alone

Banned
-
User was warned for this post.
Like if we kill most of them we could all share the last remaining few and treat them like the sluts they are. I'm new and don't know what's acceptable. Please help.

killing femoids is a cope. we should make stump (cut off) their hands and feet, and chain them to the bedroom to be used as fuck slaves.

This is acceptable, dont worry.

We should kill ourselves in ways that traumatize others so that assisted suicide would be legalized asap

We should kill ourselves in ways that traumatize others so that assisted suicide would be legalized asap
Like jumping off high rises onto pedestrian sidewalks and running into traffic? I mean if I'd like to just form a ring of whores for our pleasure so they can realize what we went through. I'm just angry

Jump of buildings and hit normies on the way down

Like jumping off high rises onto pedestrian sidewalks and running into traffic? I mean if I'd like to just form a ring of whores for our pleasure so they can realize what we went through. I'm just angry
Great minds think alike

cope, killing people achieves nothing most of the time unless the person your killing is in a high political / power position.

just ldar and rot, its all incels can do to cope.

Only problem here is that I wouldn't want to bring shame to my family and all the people who haven't looked down to me and treat me subhuman. My brain is so twisted, Idk what's the best for me in life. :(

kill all the cucks.

Kill all femoids and bluepilled beta orbiting cucks.

Kill all degenerates, degeneracy-enablers and degenerate wannabes.

Should we enslave the femoids?

Status
Not open for further replies.