Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we join the police force?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Lots of normies on social media are accusing police officers of being outcasts of society and just having joined to compensate for being ugly or bullied. Do you think this is true? Has anyone tried to join the police? Normies and black people tell me they accept all of society's subhumans and the bars of entry are very low, but that seems like woke propaganda to me.

The pigs in my country are all incel tier and fully bald TBH. But I still hate them because they enforce the laws and the laws are made by jews to make life better for foids and worse for incels.

No because that would mean i'd have to risk my ass for Stacy by "saving" her from an abusive Chad, whiteknighting is still whiteknighting regardless if you are getting paid or not. It would also mean having to take down a fellow incel if he decides to go ER or not, it's just not worth it for bullying the occasional normie every now and then

Imagine all the virgin jokes on the police radio.

I would give tickets to chads and women all the time :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The pigs in my country are all incel tier and fully bald TBH. But I still hate them because they enforce the laws and the laws are made by jews to make life better for foids and worse for incels.

Lots of normies on social media are accusing police officers of being outcasts of society and just having joined to compensate for being ugly or bullied. Do you think this is true? Has anyone tried to join the police? Normies and black people tell me they accept all of society's subhumans and the bars of entry are very low, but that seems like woke propaganda to me.

The bars of entry are very high. It's almost impossible to join the police if you aren't Chad. You need top tier vision without glasses and pass a very hard physical test.

the fat cop is that, a meme. Or they got fat after being Chads.

I've noticed that a lot of police men, here in my country, are usually my height ( 5'7) despite the fact, that the average for men here is almost 180cm and this statistic includes all the manlet ethnics who live here.

The bars of entry are very high. It's almost impossible to join the police if you aren't Chad. You need top tier vision without glasses and pass a very hard physical test.

How hard is it compared to the military?

I've noticed that a lot of police men, here in my country, are usually my height ( 5'7) despite the fact, that the average for men here is almost 180cm and this statistic includes all the manlet ethnics who live here.
17683.jpg

Big milkers

I wish I could. I'll bully everyone 24/7 .maybe even kill some chaddams and tyrones if given the chance. That will be ideal.

youd shoot at colvin lmao

I respect soys and prostitutes more than filthy pigs.

It seems manageable for gymcels and martial arts maxxers

they enforce the laws and the laws are made by jews to make life better for foids and worse for incels.
LMAO aren't you a kikecel?

I wonder if it would be hard for a loner to break into a fraternal, heavily unionized organization :waitwhat:

JFL no way its cucked seems like the CHADforce to me

It's probably true. I work with ex-cops and I've noticed they all act hard or they try and play it off but always do something extra for no goddam reason.
I work as a Security Guard.
There's two types of Cops. One's who got a desk job and the people who will get burnt out and end up working in Correction or Security.

i wiuld devommend incels demote programmer max bur if they cant becoming a cop is not bad job.many incels and fat cops. also warn decent money

It seems like a lot of cops are total white knight cucks

I would not be a cop tbh. If I were to do anything along those lines it would be joining the military, never a cop though.

No they aren't. WTF are you delusional?

How many people have died from the police entrance physical exams? None.

Now military entrance exams? There's been a few unreported/reported deaths.

The bleep test standards for the police is a lot lower than that for a fireman in the UK. There's way more female police officers than female firefighters.

I've seen many young truecel police officers and useless thin weak foids.

It's almost impossible to join the police if you aren't Chad.

Not quite. I have seen substantial number of police officers who are utter subhumans though.

The bleep test standards for the police is a lot lower than that for a fireman in the UK. There's way more female police officers than female firefighters.

So my answer to the my question is yes.

If it gives me access to a gun the yes I’ll join

Again, if you don't have 20/20 vision the police won't accept you.

I don't know tbh it may be fun to have a position of power and being able to beat niggers

I don't know tbh it may be fun to have a position of power and being able to beat niggers

Just another day on the force in Burgerstan.

Police officER is the best job for incels ngl

Just be a corrupted police theory.

Again, if you don't have 20/20 vision the police won't accept you.
Good eyesight isn't a Chad only trait. I know many ethnic truecel pilots.

you'd need to be nt to know how to defuse situations and shit

No
Cops support oppression of incels and enforce cucked laws like gun control/prevent suicide

I think it's a good idea. It's a position of (relative) absolute power because you decide if u fuck up chad, Stacy, and noodlewhores lives.
With that also will come status, and you probably get to bodymaxx at same time cos they probably have pretty harsh physical exams, and devote a lot of time to training and shooting guns and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back