Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we feel pity for femcels?

Why is this even being asked? Absolute state

In fact, my mom was basically fem”cel” tier in terms of looks so we should hate them more than the average becky imo since they will breed more Incels

How can we feel pity for something that doesn't exist?

Before you ask the question you should've asked yourself if there's such thing as femcel in this world

They wouldn't feel pity for you, so no. Don't give empathy for those that lack empathy for you.

no beat them with dicks

The ones that claim to be “femcels” are pining for Chad and reject non Chads

femcels dont exist GREY!

No. They are celibate by choice.

No, I've seen deformed women have kids and post in on insta. The mentally ill ones stick to their fictional chad anime boyfriends.

C'mon nigga... Think before making a post nigga.

No. They could get someone if they wanted to.

do they feel anything for us?

"femcel" hands typed this
If yes, I can very likely quickly resolve her from her "femcel" status.

Anyway, I don't really want to write this as I don't want to accuse anyone and don't have any actual information, but what if OP thought of using "misandrist" as username, then thought that that would get banned quickly and thus picked "misanthropist" which came to (her) mind because it sounds very similar and is not bannable?

no because they hate us, just look at femcelgrippysockjail. I would maybe feel slightly bad for them if they weren't so rude.

No. ‘Femcels’ still have options.

Mods need to start issuing warns to anyone who use this stupid term or create posts like this, as if there was such a thing as a femcel.

Anyway, I don't really want to write this as I don't want to accuse anyone and don't have any actual information, but what if OP thought of using "misandrist" as username, then thought that that would get banned quickly and thus picked "misanthropist" which came to (her) mind because it sounds very similar and is not bannable?
You performing the mental gymnastics to come to this conclusion
1055C649 676E 4E42 9DAD 8FBA831490C0

why does everyone think im a fucking foid? and no i chose the username (misanthropist) cause i wanted to not misandrist

You performing the mental gymnastics to come to this conclusion
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to write it. But it just jumped to my mind, so I kinda had to. Sorry.
why does everyone think im a fucking foid? and no i chose the username (misanthropist) cause i wanted to not misandrist
No, I don't think that. I just wanted to continue the train of thought of someone else and it jumped to my mind. Sorry, I should really not have written it.

Yeah, that's why I didn't want to write it. But it just jumped to my mind, so I kinda had to. Sorry.

No, I don't think that. I just wanted to continue the train of thought of someone else and it jumped to my mind. Sorry, I should really not have written it.
its ok

Why is this even being asked? Absolute state
the absolute state of .is :feelshaha:, users not even knowing femcels dont exist

In fact, my mom was basically fem”cel” tier in terms of looks so we should hate them more than the average becky imo since they will breed more Incels
same here. In her prime, my mom had a subhuman elongated boney face. But she's female so of course she was able to marry a 6ft2 man with a chad frame