Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we even care that the world is ending?

We are witnessing civilization crumble before our eyes and the next world war will kill mostly everyone. Should we even care since we never really enjoyed it nor have kids.

If we could help to prevent it, should we even try?
I would like to nuke the earth

This place is toast soon. I'm actually quite happy. We will all be equal in death.
Not gonna happen bro. We have to suffer our entire life unless we Rope or go ER.

It's not ending, Western Culture is just in decline.

Things will probably get progressively worse, but I'll probably be dead before the worse of it.
Seems so. We will be looong gone.

I personally wouldn't worry about it. The way I look at it is the world is not ending, it was always the same from the very start. It's the people who are changing, and the result of it is society is gradually declining.
Until that decline hits an explosive point

We have the least power in the world to do anything about it so no we shouldn't concern ourselves. No one is listening to us, no one cares what we think or do, that's why we are where we are.

I would celebrate if i knew am meteor will destory earth

The world will eventually end for all of us if you believe that nothing happens after you die from your perspective.

Third world war is good, it will be a great cleansing of the world from all the denegerate shit

Global warming is our only hope for the earth to crumble
Fake though. It's over for globalwarmingcels.

I dont know br0 but i just LDAR

We have the least power in the world to do anything about it so no we shouldn't concern ourselves. No one is listening to us, no one cares what we think or do, that's why we are where we are.
Very true. We need to fix our lives first.

No. The world isn't worth saving. Humanity isn't worth fighting for. I'd celebrate WW3 cause it would mean the nukes would start flying. The world has done nothing but torment, spit at, and reject me at every turn. Why would I have any love for it?

#BringOnTheNukes

Can't say I don't care, I mean I feel very happy it's ending