Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should we blame other men and technology for our current state as incels?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
It makes sense because pre-historic cavemen weren't obsessed with looks and would just mate with the opposite sex to survive and reproduce, life was simpler back then.
The reason why we are suffering as incels rn is because in our modern society, men are placing low standards for foids; which resulted in foids becoming more narcissistic, entitled, and picky. Tell me why would a foid ever acknowledge you (an incel) when there are thousands of other men chasing her and simping for her (clearly showing her that they don't have any standards whatsoever)? What makes you special? The higher the amount of men simping for her, the higher her standards become and only the chads who won the genetic lottery in life will be able to meet her standards. And the problem stems from her having high standards in the first place.

Only way to break this dreadful cycle is to return back to monke, all modern values, beliefs, and habits have done nothing for humanity other than bringing psychological suffering and making life more complicated.

Sorry for my bad english, it's my second language.

C7b

Last edited:
Retarded tbh. Being 'addicted' to the internet and gaming is a consequence of autism, mental illness and just being fuck ugly. Almost every normie or chad I knew would go home and spend 6+ hours on their PC or console, and they all turned out to be fine.
Looks were definitely still a big factor in who people were attracted to though, incels always existed.

Blame the men behind dating apps. They fucked an entire generation.

It went wrong when womens rights were created and exported globally by ((())).

Joined Oct 31, 2021 Posts 5 Online 4h 14m