Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we ban content asking of the fetish of incel.is users?

Should we ban posts that ask users about their individual fetishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I see way too many posts asking users if they are into femdom, scat, pegging etc. Look I know some users on this site are into some wierd shit but I do not need to know about that shit and neither does anyone else. We need to ban posts asking what fetishes users are into. As it has nothing to do with inceldom and alot of it has something to do with Foid worship(Femdom) which is already banned.

no i want to know the fucked up people of .is so i can keep 10 miles away from them

OP LIKES GETTING PEGGED BY LANDWHALES

I have an anorexia fetish and an armpit one

Good to know all the degenerates here. :feelsahh:

All degen content should be banned

If you don't like a post just put the user in the ignore list. Fag

why? all that work for nothing
i lost 150 hours of grinding. but it dosen't matter, i am already wasting all my time here. it's not like if i has something better to do in life.

i know you didn't ask, but i have a stacy fetish

I see way too many posts asking users if they are into femdom, scat, pegging etc. Look I know some users on this site are into some wierd shit but I do not need to know about that shit and neither does anyone else. We need to ban posts asking what fetishes users are into. As it has nothing to do with inceldom and alot of it has something to do with Foid worship(Femdom) which is already banned.
i like spanking.