Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we allow Kanye West on incels.is?

Should we allow Kanye West on incels.is?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He is getting way too based for mainstream soy social media and he might get banned from everything. Can he be given a platform here? He is obviously not incel but I would make an expectation for Kanye. He can write blackpilled songs on hating foids.

A billionaire banging Kim Kardashian ass should be 100 miles away from an incel forum.

He is getting way too based for mainstream soy social media and he might get banned from everything. Can he be given a platform here? He is obviously not incel but I would make an expectation for Kanye. He can write blackpilled songs on hating foids.
Why are you asking this

Only a fool would vote no

1. He's not incel.
2. What the fuck would he be doing here?

1. He's not incel.
2. What the fuck would he be doing here?
If he get banned from everywhere he would have nowhere to post. He can mouth off about the Jews here and inceltears will screenshot him and he can spread his good word

560d33c641cedc924607361f0b2efd61

God no imagine having to put up with that nigga going on about his ex wife

I’m 0.1% of Kanye’s listeners

Niggers are as repulsive as crackers and jews. They are all to blame for the degenerate state of our modern world.

No. This is an incel forum

He's not an incel