Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should users with above average height be banned?

Should users with above average height be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
1701876434281978m

Yes, plus fuck anime.

That's stupid. Most people have one above average trait, but it doesn't matter, because women need everything at once.
I myself am 6', so not super tall, but a bit above average, but still of course can get nothing because I'm not hot and don't have a super charming personality.

That's stupid. Most people have one above average trait, but it doesn't matter, because women need everything at once.
I myself am 6', so not super tall, but a bit above average, but still of course can get nothing because I'm not hot and don't have a super charming personality.
JoinedSep 11, 2023Posts739

I'm a manlet but I still think someone can be above average height and still be incel granted they're not gigantic like 6'3+

yeah, also depends on where you live, 6ft is just around average where im from

Depends. If they have sub5 face, then they should stay. If they're normie+ but "non-nt" then they should gtfo.

Depends. If they have sub5 face, then they should stay. If they're normie+ but "non-nt" then they should gtfo.
A very large percentage of autists are trucels. It's one of the strongest predictors of being incel.

A very large percentage of autists are trucels. It's one of the strongest predictors of being incel.
I'm talking about humblebraggers who are tall or being above average facially who complain about being non nt. They sometimes come on here or mostly looksmax to complain. I do agree being non nt is an incel trait unless you're chad.

Im 511 and dont reach 6 so im safe.

Also i live in nordic country where most men are 6.2 and women are 6.2

Also retard post, I know incels that are 6.3 plot twist, They still not getting any pussy.

No, let tallfags waste their youth here.

You gotta have it all to get foids

Yes ban them and make this pure sub 5 forum

I'm 6'3 but I'm also uglycell, framecell, wristcell, facecell, Autistcell, Mouthbreathercell and Virgincell