Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should university campuses have social skills seminars/classes for NoFrienders like me

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
I've been in a club for two years and I really really want to be friends with them but I feel I'm too socially retarded to have much hope of doing so

I think so. I've also been here for two years but I haven't made any friends at all.

could be, but they don't care about men at all, very worried about their feminist agenda tbh

Join a noodle club.

WHITES ONLY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

no those classes/seminars are a complete waste of time. You can't teach social skills its something you either have or do not have. Look at autistic people that go to classes they end up getting worse because they just socialize with other socially terrible autistic people which just reinforces their bad social skills. Also when you look at those social guides it comes off as unnatural. Even in foreign language classes those fake conversations come off as super awkward/not realistic. I think social things are just something you either can do or you can not and the only way you can get better is through socializing and if you can't socialize a certain amount to get started its game over.

no those classes/seminars are a complete waste of time. You can't teach social skills its something you either have or do not have. Look at autistic people that go to classes they end up getting worse because they just socialize with other socially terrible autistic people which just reinforces their bad social skills. Also when you look at those social guides it comes off as unnatural. Even in foreign language classes those fake conversations come off as super awkward/not realistic. I think social things are just something you either can do or you can not and the only way you can get better is through socializing and if you can't socialize a certain amount to get started its game over.
EXPONENTIAL SOCIAL NETWORK GROWTH THEORY CONFIRMED
EXPONENTIAL SOCIAL NETWORK GROWTH THEORY CONFIRMED
Also I used to be better socially but I got worse

Last edited:
They'd probably ban them within a year

It's not gonna happen, because not everyone is an undiagnosed retard like we are.

Probably the most important life skill normies just expect you to 'pick up'.

Problem is with these 'classes' they're essentially like a mock life practice. It's not something that can be taught, just need more societal awareness and changes in social and cultural attitudes towards retards like us.

No , I don't think they worry about that at all

idk man you would still be ugly and autistic so i doubt it will help much

university is awful for me

no friends at all

Prb, but most wont see the point since they expect you to prosper, and to have “grown out” of the loner/no friends stage I guess