Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should unattractive men officially be recognised as sterile?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
363d 11h 49m
If you're an unattractive man it's impossible to have a partner who you have sex with, therefore ugly men should be recognised as sterile.

You can't get children without sex and you can't get sex, especially unprotected sex, as an ugly man.

The definition of being sterile is that you are unable to produce offspring, which is the case for incels.

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
26d 15h 15m
They should be given free money.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
177d 18h 56m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
14d 20h 43m
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
52d 1h 1m
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 12h 34m
gymletethnicel said:
If you're an unattractive man it's impossible to have a partner who you have sex with, therefore ugly men should be recognised as sterile.

You can't get children without sex and you can't get sex, especially unprotected sex, as an ugly man.

The definition of being sterile is that you are unable to produce offspring, which is the case for incels.
No amount of logical jumps is going to get you recognition if that's what you are asking. Society is obsessed with spiting unattractive males that are just okay enough looking not to have apparent physical deformities (which they could then use to benefit from virtue signaling) in any way they can.
That includes denying them any protections under the law or recognization as part of a protected class AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
44d 16h 12m
We are enduring and witnessing and eugenic program . Sad . The soul is our only hope against the flesh driven society and elites .

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
Yes. Sterile outside of rape

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
24d 19h 29m
MuslimCell said:
We are enduring and witnessing an eugenic program . Sad . The soul is our only hope against the flesh driven society and elites .

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
182d 58m
your personality said:
No amount of logical jumps is going to get you recognition if that's what you are asking. Society is obsessed with spiting unattractive males that are just okay enough looking not to have apparent physical deformities (which they could then use to benefit from virtue signaling) in any way they can.
That includes denying them any protections under the law or recognization as part of a protected class AAAAAAAAAAAcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Instead of being a protected class, we are a widely oppressed one

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 12h 34m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
Instead of being a protected class, we are a widely oppressed one
And it's only getting worse.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/ntscbc/new_data_from_the_telegraph_indicate_that_levels/

Yet unattractive males are not causing mass chaos and raping like the media fearmongers about. All the popular narratives about ugly, sexually unsuccessful males (that are ultimately used to justify getting them rid of them and making them suffer in the mean time) are and have been proven to be wrong.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
298d 16h 11m
I don't wanna be labeled as that.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
363d 11h 49m
your personality said:
And it's only getting worse.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/ntscbc/new_data_from_the_telegraph_indicate_that_levels/

Yet unattractive males are not causing mass chaos and raping like the media fearmongers about. All the popular narratives about ugly, sexually unsuccessful males (that are ultimately used to justify getting them rid of them and making them suffer in the mean time) are and have been proven to be wrong.
I'm not shocked about the statistics, I'm shocked that society is still functioning. How much does sexlessness have to rise for society to stop functioning?

Sexlessness among will endlessly rise until we literally reach a point where 1% of men get 99% of women. I wonder how bad it has to get for society to burn down to the ground?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
361d 10h 26m
misterbean9 said:
And never pay taxes or follow cucked laws.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
363d 11h 49m
Robtical said:
And never pay taxes or follow cucked laws.
I don't pay taxes, so I'm halfway there.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
361d 10h 26m
gymletethnicel said:
I don't pay taxes, so I'm halfway there.
Based. If millions of men stop paying or following cucked laws they won't be able to find out or put us all in jail.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
192d 8h 44m
gymletethnicel said:
I'm not shocked about the statistics, I'm shocked that society is still functioning. How much does sexlessness have to rise for society to stop functioning?

Sexlessness among will endlessly rise until we literally reach a point where 1% of men get 99% of women. I wonder how bad it has to get for society to burn down to the ground?
They are bluepilled, they think they will get a loyal wife at some point

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
misterbean9 said:
Enough to NEET would be nice

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
26d 15h 15m
RainerNLM said:
Enough to NEET would be nice
I just want average internet, £200 monthly and rent paid, that's enough for me.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
363d 11h 49m
Robtical said:
Based. If millions of men stop paying or following cucked laws they won't be able to find out or put us all in jail.
If all men acted like me then the world would become a lawless anarchy and governments would collapse.
I actually get tax money instead of paying because I found a loop hole with filling in taxes, and it's completely legal.

I also have a business that has been exempted from tax so I can sell products online without paying taxes over my sales. XD.

Fuck the government, fuck paying taxes.

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 12h 34m
gymletethnicel said:
It shows the narrative that ugly men are dangerous and something needs to be done to get rid of them is a lie. That's the most damning part. And ironically the fact that ugly sexless males are by and large relatively harmless is another reason why they are such easy targets.
gymletethnicel said:
As I posted somewhere else recently this might be what the end of history really means. The status quo believes it is fully prepared this time around no matter how bad things get.

your personality said:
Well they'll have to face that what their ancestors did isn't going to be as easy for them to pull off. In some cases some things that they would have got away with doing are next to impossible now. The status quo believes it is more than prepared this time.

Something like a beta revolution and attempts to establish enforced monogamy would be met with the full capabilities and force of private corporations, mercenaries, governments, machinery, propaganda you name it.
your personality said:
young men just aren't as scary to society as they once were. It's not like in the old days when young men rose up and took everyone by surprise and overwhelming force. It just doesn't work that way anymore. Way more complications and heavy machinery, infrastructure and institutions on the status quo's side.

When enforced monogamy was instituted in ancient times the status quo wouldn't be able to dream of all the resources available to it that it has now.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
361d 10h 26m
gymletethnicel said:
If all men acted like me then the world would become a lawless anarchy and governments would collapse.
I actually get tax money instead of paying because I found a loop hole with filling in taxes, and it's completely legal.

I also have a business that has been exempted from tax so I can sell products online without paying taxes over my sales. XD.

Fuck the government, fuck paying taxes.
View attachment 453535
I wish we have the same loophole in America, we should share the best ways to evade taxes legally or without being caught. In cuckerica you can't even sell khat online because it's considered as illegal as heroine, is that what you sell online?

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 8m
gymletethnicel said:

Not even then we and rest of sexless men will act, entire generation of men is brainwashed that we are not entitled on sex, relationship and marriage.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
361d 10h 26m
Mecoja said:
Not even then we and rest of sexless men will act, entire generation of men is brainwashed that we are not entitled on sex, relationship and marriage.
Then whores aren't entitled to non chad's tax money or protection.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 8m
Robtical said:
Then whores aren't entitled to non chad's tax money or protection.
We can only hope for a economical collapse. Government doesnt care if most men go crazy and rot but they do care for taxpayers money. Look at Japan, young men have no social and romantic life, they are all depressed and suicidal, they cope til they drop but still wageslave. They work 8-10 hours a day and pay taxes. Fucking unbelievable.
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★★★★
59d 14h 4m
They can sometimes betabux and have kids. Most of them would be chad's kids though.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
361d 10h 26m
Mecoja said:
We can only hope for a economical collapse. Government doesnt care if most men go crazy and rot but they do care for taxpayers money. Look at Japan, young men have no social and romantic life, they are all depressed and suicidal, they cope til they drop but still wageslave. They work 8-10 hours a day and pay taxes. Fucking unbelievable.
:feelsLSD:
We have to kick those cucks in power where it hurts, their WTSNC (whore tax stealing from non chads program).

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 5h 25m
we need to be paid reparations for being forced to exist to a life we never wanted

Permabancel

Permabancel

Officer
★★
14d 20h 40m
Government should pay them to hire hookers

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 16h 12m
Interesting idea