Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should this forum be 20+?

Should users under 20 be banned?

• Total voters
Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
thoughts?
no not really, i want youngcels in here learning shit. Granted, a lot of people inadverently still auto-ascend (been saying this for years), but still, this site can be lifesaver. Contrary to what normies say, I think forums like these have positive effect on mental health of young men. I wouldve certainly killed myself without the realization that the things I was blaming myself for were not my fault.

We have 153 users online rn- we can only gatekeep so much.

18+ is perfect. I can serve the army at 18 but can’t join a online forum jfl

18+ is perfect. I can serve the army at 18 but can’t join a online forum jfl
even then, people below 18 are allowed here if they signed up before the rule change

even then, people below 18 are allowed here if they signed up before the rule change
Doesnt make much of a difference anyway. I rarely see the teencels post anymore. They’ve mostly been filtered out

Those 2 years are not going to make much of a difference imo

agecucks need to be burned at the stake. If you're 16-17 and have never received iois from females, then there's a high possibility of inceldom and it almost certainly never began for you.

i don't really care tbh
i will be here even after such a rule is implemented but i think that everyone that is under 18 even the grandfathered need to get permabanned or atleast banned until they grow up

If someone under 20 is so sure that his life is hopeless the he deserves a place here. Ngl I wish I had known the blackpill earlier so I wouldn’t have wasted my time on so many useless things

We need an Arcane Brotherhood forum for the 30+ wizards. Maybe a Coven of the Liches for the +40s-

I joined with my half a year old account 5 years ago, genius
You’re FemoidsGTFO. You were banned before. Proudweeb actually explained in ban discussion megathread. He later deleted it for some reason.

No shit sherlock
You said in this post:
I joined with my half a year old account 5 years ago, genius
You clearly were acting as if this was the first account you joined on. In reality you’re a dumb youngcel who joined this forum as a high schooler

If some youngin feels blackpilled (even though it may be temporary) I would still welcome em in.

Retard can't cope with someone younger join date and post mogging him :feelskek:
I don’t give a shit about post logging at all. You’re deflecting because you got called out as some retard who wasted his high school years joining an incel forum.

Right, because spending a few minutes a day on a forum is "wasting my life" :feelsclown: braindead normie logic
You used this forum far more than a few minutes per day. You called yourself a KHHV supremacist as a cute little coping mechanism.

>KHHV calls himself KHHV Supremacist
>"coping mechanism"

?
The “supremacist” part is the coping part. There is nothing supreme about being a KHHV.

im not talking to niggas still in high school

I'm 19 so no dont