Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should the redpillish "lifefuel" section be removed? vote

should the redpillish "lifefuel" section be removed?

• Total voters
Regressive

Regressive

Recruit
★★★★★
if anything, they just give false copes and temporarily on that score....

Not everything on Lifefuel tag is redpillist cope, although I won't deny I saw some redpillish posts here and there. We should focus on scorning that type of content instead of nuking the tag altogether. If we nuked it, then those people would just migrate to another tag anyway.

Lifefuel is used more like something positive, like "Transgender and pro immigration advocate got killed by an immigrant"

Not everything on Lifefuel tag is redpillist cope, although I won't deny I saw some redpillish posts here and there. We should focus on scorning that type of content instead of nuking the tag altogether. If we nuked it, then those people would just migrate to another tag anyway.
makes sense...the tag just angers me as it gives optimistic vibes

no because it's nice to have positive things posted occasionally

makes sense...the tag just angers me as it gives optimistic vibes
Me too man... I really hate when those 100< post count infiltrators make redpill/bluepill slop. Those people should be banned or taught how things work here.

Lifefuel is used more like something positive, like "Transgender and pro immigration advocate got killed by an immigrant"
yes...but often its redpill stuff or so i saw

enjoy the false hope then
Doesn't necessarily have to be "hope". A news article on how foid got shanked by her Chad deadbeat bf counts too

Me too man... I really hate when those 100< post count infiltrators make redpill/bluepill slop. Those people should be banned or taught how things work here.
thats the point...bluepillers stinking with hopes should be banned, cuz why r they even here if not accepted blackpill...i dont think we should teach blackpill here

Doesn't necessarily have to be "hope". A news article on how foid got shanked by her Chad deadbeat bf counts too
yes, but just now i read a redpilled post with that tag...there should be a distinction i think

thats the point...bluepillers stinking with hopes should be banned, cuz why r they even here if not accepted blackpill...i dont think we should teach blackpill here
No, no. We should absolutely talk about the blackpill or else those idiots will drown us out sooner or later. Human are sluts for hope. I've seen hardcore incels turn to bluepill because it gives them false hope of ascending. You need to focus on the blackpill. Drown those people out, lest they drown you out instead. Besides, it's not hard to make redpill/bluepill cucks copers shut up. They have no sensible arguments against the blackpill, otherwise the very blackpill wouldn't exist. Blackpill wouldn't exist if it didn't make sense, that's the end of it, because incels are in a very, very awful spot in life. Incels would suck up any kind of hope if it made sense. That's why we have to make sure people don't relapse into lies. It hurts but it's better than supporting the very system that births us.

yes, but just now i read a redpilled post with that tag...there should be a distinction i think
You mean my post on how to ascend. Then you are wrong, I just gave realistic advice but you can't read

No, no. We should absolutely talk about the blackpill or else those idiots will drown us out sooner or later. Human are sluts for hope. I've seen hardcore incels turn to bluepill because it gives them false hope of ascending. You need to focus on the blackpill. Drown those people out, lest they drown you out instead. Besides, it's not hard to make redpill/bluepill cucks copers shut up. They have no sensible arguments against the blackpill, otherwise the very blackpill wouldn't exist. Blackpill wouldn't exist if it didn't make sense, that's the end of it, because incels are in a very, very awful spot in life. Incels would suck up any kind of hope if it made sense. That's why we have to make sure people don't relapse into lies. It hurts but it's better than supporting the very system that births us.
maybe u r right bro.....i feel its not something teachable....u r either wise to know and accept it or an ignorant stupidcel without whom we should be better..in the history theres always been and will always be people like us now....lads, creatures, stacies, simps and of course bluepillers...so i dont think anything could be changed, at least fundamentally

You mean my post on how to ascend. Then you are wrong, I just gave realistic advice but you can't read
of course i will not read something with a title like "how to ascend" ? why the fuck would i wanna ascend anyway, with a used up lad only hole....its not something teachable

of course i will not read something with a title like "how to ascend" ? why the fuck would i wanna ascend anyway, with a used up lad only hole....its not something teachable
Then you would be a volcel. If you can find atleast an average looking foid anywhere in the world you should take that chance. Passing on your genes is the purpouse of life after all

Then you would be a volcel. If you can find atleast an average looking foid anywhere in the world you should take that chance. Passing on your genes is the purpouse of life after all
pass my failed genetics and bring misery upon that poor toilet and earth....so what
coommaxx and be proud

GraY trying to change the rules :feelskek:

known this forum before u two joined..jfl at hierarchy-believer creatures
> Remind GrAYwad about his join date
>He gets pressed
>"err umm actuakally I've been lurking since like 1776. So umm I'm better than you. I-I can't prove it so just trust me bro"
Like clock work

>He gets pressed
>"err umm actuakally I've been lurking since like 1776. So umm I'm better than you. I-I can't prove it so just trust me bro"
Like clock work
i didnt ask u to believe me,,,,blackhole doesnt need approval from subewmans pointing out fellow subhumans' joining date as a means for humiliating their ideas,,whatever they r

>He gets pressed
Like clock work
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

known this forum before u two joined..jfl at hierarchy-believer creatures
Did you know this forum before i joined wow i don`t give a fuck wdym hierarchy aren`t you the one asking for shit to be changed

Did you know this forum before i joined wow i don`t give a fuck wdym hierarchy aren`t you the one asking for shit to be changed
u the one pointing out my being new here,,thats not a fact it appears....theres a fucking poll there dear...u can nicely vote no or just get the fuck outta life

u the one pointing out my being new here,,thats not a fact it appears....theres a fucking poll there dear...u can nicely vote no or just get the fuck outta life
"Dear" are you a foid

ok GrAY