Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should the niggers in South Africa kick out all the non-niggers?

Should the niggers kick out the non-niggers?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
South Africa is a nigger country with a large population of non-niggers: mainly cumskins, currys and cape coloured.

Ever since the niggers took control at the end of apartheid I don’t think they have done a very good job. Also other nigger countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya have kicked out their currys and cumskins mostly.

The other countries who did that ended up with severe issues

nah
if theres niggers in europe then let there be euros in afrikkka

in a perfect world the niggers would be the ones getting kicked out

part of me almost wants to say yes so agriculture collapses, power becomes a thing of the past and a shit ton of niggers starve to death.

South Africa is a nigger country with a large population of non-niggers: mainly cumskins, currys and cape coloured.

Ever since the niggers took control at the end of apartheid I don’t think they have done a very good job. Also other nigger countries like Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya have kicked out their currys and cumskins mostly.
Population of none Bantus in South Africa is too large. The blacks will get a serious beating if cape coloureds, whites and currys ally to fight back. 5 million cape coloureds, 3 million whites, 1-2 million Indians. Thats like 9-10 million none blacks.

By the way cumskins and currys abroad will make a big fuss and force the government to stop the violence otherwise be sanctioned into oblivion. That nigger shit can only work in Uganda which had a few thousand currys maybe 90K at most, thats patheticly small considering half were children, old aged and of the rest half were foids. So even if currys tried to fight what would they achieve with a measly 25K fighting age men except get slaughtered. Thts the difference

What does apartheidcel think about this? @Feminism Sucks!

What does apartheidcel think about this? @Feminism Sucks!
South Africa should have been divided into a Western state and several black African states. All blacks would be citizens of their respective states, Whites, Coloureds, and Curries would have been citizens of the Western state (which would still be called South Africa). Based on 1904 demographics, the Western state would have been 66.3% White, 26.4% Coloured, and 7.3% Curry. That's a higher White percentage than ethnic Swedes currently are in Sweden as of 2022 (65.4%)

Something like this, only with Whites retaining a little more of the Northern Transvaal and the Natal coast, in addition to all of Kruger National Park. The Basotho area should be annexed to Lesotho, the Swazi area to Swaziland, and Bophuthatswana to Botswana.

south-africa-apartheid-durban-png.341467

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

@BlackCell_from_ZA

part of me almost wants to say yes so agriculture collapses, power becomes a thing of the past and a shit ton of niggers starve to death.
If SA were to collapse the niggers there will swarm to other countries, likely joining the millions trying to infest Europe.

I'm White, so I say let the non-niggers stay. We tried civilizing the savages, but that remains to be a Herculean task. We developed their countries and cities and improve overall quality of life for those who earn their place.

If they want to be like Zimbabwe or Haiti, sure

If SA were to collapse the niggers there will swarm to other countries, likely joining the millions trying to infest Europe.
I think most negroids in South Africa are immigrants from other African countries. Not even "natives". They literally rocked up because of all the wealth and shit whites had created then claimed it was theirs because evil white colonisers.

Lmfao Bantus aren’t even indigenous to South Africa regardless. It belongs to the khoisan race if we had to be honest

Only if Canada gets to deport all the curries, muslims, and chinks.

Niggers should be kicked off of the planet

Last edited:
Let the cumskins stay and bring the blacks to Europe

Send em all back to Europe where they belong! :feelsLSD: