Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should the jews have set a higher age of automatic-marriage-by-sex than three years old? also why do Jews think sex-having 1yo foids are virgins?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Yahya Snow said:
“Conversely, if a girl is three years and one day, she can be betrothed by sexual intercourse.” He continues writing, “Obviously, the Mishnah does not say that a woman should be betrothed at the age of three or hat this is a standard age to do so. It is, rather, mentioned as the minimal age.” (Teugels, L. M. (2004). Bible and Midras: The Story of ‘The Wooing of Rebekah’ (Gen. 24). Peeters, Bondgenotenlaan. pp. 218-220)

Yahya Snow said:
Teugels in his discussion on the subject also cites Judith Hauptman who writes:
“After three, if a man has sex with a girl, not only does he cause her to lose her virginity permanently, but also- and precisely because of this-the sex act has a variety of legal consequences for both of them: for him, if she were forbidden to him, he will be punished in the same way as if she were a mature woman; for her, if the sexual relations were for the sake of marriage, they will make her a married woman.” (Ibid. pp. 218-219)

It's unclear to me which part of the Misnah that Teugels is referencing though.

Also it seems to be saying that if a baby girl is only 1-2 years old but gets raped that she's still somehow a virgin.

What kind of fucked up cope is that? Really want to know how they decided on this policy, Jews are strange.

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him. (Number 31:17).
[This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man...
But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves. From here R. Shimon b. Yohai used to say: a Proselyte girl who became a proselyte in the age of less than three years and one day, is rendered fit to marry into the priesthood." [137]

Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her. And one can be liable on her account because of the law prohibiting intercourse with a married woman. And she imparts uncleanness to him who has intercourse with her when she is menstruating, to convey uncleanness to the lower as to the upper layer [of what lies beneath]. If she was married to a priest, she may eat food in the status of priestly rations. If one of those who are unfit for marriage with her had intercourse with her, he has rendered her unfit to marry into the priesthood. If any of those who are forbidden in the Torah to have intercourse with her had intercourse with her, he is put to death on her account, but she is free of responsibility [M.Nid. 5:4].

Sanhedrin 7/55B for latter paragraph links to https://infidels.org/library/modern/judaism-and-jewish-apologetics/#132 which gives more detailed citation

"Ibid., vol.XXIII.B, Tractate Sanhedrin 1984, 150. See also vol.XIX.A, Tractate Qiddushin 10a-b, 1992, 33. “Menstruating” here of course refers to the ritual “flux uncleanness” described in Lev.15."
- - --

This Answering-Christianity stuff is messy and badly written so it's harder to follow the argument but seems related to the first one.

It seems I sent OP down a rabbit hole and he is questioning if babies a year old are still virgins.

It seems I sent OP down a rabbit hole and he is questioning if babies a year old are still virgins.
No, you obviously skimmed.

Jews are arguing that if a foid 3+ gets raped she loses her virginity but if a baby 1-2 gets raped they keep their virginity.

I'm not taking a stance, just pointing out it's an odd thing for rabbis to talk about

That's a schizo thread bro.
what's more schizo, me taking a minute to point it out, or the jews spending hours writing this shit down and passing it down verbally generation to generation?

whilst sucking baby cock the entire way remember

let's prioritize which schizo we go after first by severity

what's more schizo, me taking a minute to point it out, or the jews spending hours writing this shit down and passing it down verbally generation to generation?
The juice spreading this shit is more schizo. Insane bullshit needs to be called out and criticized. Like critical race theory, for example. Or transgenderism being natural instead of a sentence to an asylum.

At least you're not obsessing over it every minute of every day like the trogs over on IT obsess about us.

The juice spreading this shit is more schizo. Insane bullshit needs to be called out and criticized. Like critical race theory, for example. Or transgenderism being natural instead of a sentence to an asylum.

At least you're not obsessing over it every minute of every day like the trogs over on IT obsess about us.
I manage to blank out jewish degeneracy for the majority of each day but it's hard to unlearn once you're blackpilled on the clown world, seeps back

I manage to blank out jewish degeneracy for the majority of each day but it's hard to unlearn once you're blackpilled on the clown world, seeps back
It's hard to unlearn any facts we learn about the world. Reality is the bane of delusion, and not the other way around. That is why the delusional so rabidly fight back at those of us spreading the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back