Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should The Gilead (the based theocracy from Handmaid's Tale) actually be created? How can we get it started?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
In the HBO show The Handmaid's Tale, the ultra-based religious theocracy that takes over the United States is basically the blueprint for fixing our current society, removing women from all positions of authority, stripping their rights, forcing them to either get married or become breeders, and punishing whores by hanging or make them slave laborers. Basically it would be a utopian form of government and life in this world be pretty great for us. You'd be gauaranteed to have one wife and one breeder that you can fuck and have children with.

This video does a good job of explaining how great this fictional society would be. He also speculates how it might be possible to create this.

View: https://youtu.be/R3ogUzwVy-A

I wonder if there are any active political groups attempting to turn The Gilead into a legitimate political party. Start small, eventually run for office in some elections and grow over time, maybe get some brown shirts and burn down some buildings to spread the word.

View: https://youtu.be/mjTepTjCdeY

Last edited:
One wife and.. one breeder? wtf is that supposed to mean? Havnt seen the series and dont want to, it devolves into SJW man hatred as far as ive read.
Starts as a utopia, ends as a dystopia.

One wife and.. one breeder? wtf is that supposed to mean? Havnt seen the series and dont want to, it devolves into SJW man hatred as far as ive read.
Starts as a utopia, ends as a dystopia.
Yes this is an SJW horror fantasy. This is like a woman's idea of a dystopia that is my idea of a utopia.

The storyline goes like theres a fertility crisis in the future (kinda like what is actually starting to happen right now with falling testosterone levels) and during a societal collapse the Gilead forces women who can still give birth to become breeders (handmaids) and the men don't have sex with their infertile wives.

Paradoxically women are absolutely hooked on this show and they don't even know why because secretely they want to be used as sex objects and slaves even if they won't admit it.

View: https://youtu.be/LCEsoH1F-Us

Last edited:
Just dont teach them speech. So they´ll growl like animals/deaf people. Less effort than cutting out their tongues/putting on muzzle.

Never gonna watch that crap. That series takes a jab on healthy traditional monogamous cultures. Treating them as dystopia

Sounds good. But it will take a lot of men with balls to make it possible.

In the HBO show The Handmaid's Tale, the ultra-based religious theocracy that takes over the United States is basically the blueprint for fixing our current society, removing women from all positions of authority, stripping their rights, forcing them to either get married or become breeders, and punishing whores by hanging or make them slave laborers. Basically it would be a utopian form of government and life in this world be pretty great for us. You'd be gauaranteed to have one wife and one breeder that you can fuck and have children with.

This video does a good job of explaining how great this fictional society would be. He also speculates how it might be possible to create this.

View: https://youtu.be/R3ogUzwVy-A

I wonder if there are any active political groups attempting to turn The Gilead into a legitimate political party. Start small, eventually run for office in some elections and grow over time, maybe get some brown shirts and burn down some buildings to spread the word.

View: https://youtu.be/mjTepTjCdeY

I would argue it is already in the process of manifesting itself as reality. :feelsjuice:

Ah, how does that popular refrain go again? Does art imitate life, or, does life imitate art? Something like that. :feelshmm:

If anything, the Jewess who created that fictional work of literature it would at least seem to me was reflecting on the fears of liberated feminism or the female mental psyche itself, that the world they've created has serious negative consequences where over time such consequences eventually consume the entire world itself. A mental Freudian slip, admission, or subconscious reveal of its creator in literary form? :feelshehe:

Ah, but it was meant to be a completely cautionary tale to avoid future social perils, yes? I'm reminded of another cautionary tale entitled, "1984", it was written in literary form to avoid such a future fate as well, yet look at the world we live in today, somewhere down the line the elites read that book deciding to adopt it as an applied handbook for the rest of the world in application. I wonder, will it be the same with the "Handmaiden's Tale"?

Unintended or unforeseen consequences are a real son of a bitch you know.:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Women are fundamentally chaotic. They love the things they hate, and hate the things they love. This is why every woman needs to have her tongue and fingers cut out from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back