Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should the admins / moderators of .co create an .onion address of this website through TOR?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date

Should there be an .onion address / link for .co?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I know upon reading this post, you may I assume that im presenting this idea because of what happened to me eariler. Well, not really. I just think that an .onion address will have a great privacy benefit to the users here. And, it will prevent your ISP from seeing you from browsing .co. I know that you can just get a VPN, but TOR is intelligently configured to heavily and significantly improve your privacy, and to make your online activity elusive. What do you guys think?

having privacy on the internet is a massive cope in 2021

That would hinder their abilities to track our IPs and info

Is it true that the mods work with the FBI or something? I heard that some where before l made my account ( when I use to lurk to gain blackpilled knowledge).
That’s actually kinda scary tho. Imagine if this place is a honeypot like /pol/ where its used as a virual campsite to catch people who think differently.

Is it true that the mods work with the FBI or something? I heard that some where before l made my account ( when I use to lurk to gain blackpilled knowledge).

That’s actually kinda scary tho. Imagine if this place is a honeypot like /pol/ where its used as a virual campsite to catch people who think differently.
It's likely, but unconfirmed. They work with people who work with the fbi like LUL

It's likely, but unconfirmed. They work with people who work with the fbi like LUL
Whelp, we’re probably fucked if this is viable information. I wouldnt be suprised either if the majority of the bluepillers are FBI agents rather than IT fags.
having privacy on the internet is a massive cope in 2021
Well, even if you cant gain 100% anonimity, its better to have mostly anonymous browsing habits and good portection against web trackers than none at all.

Last edited:
The garlic router is more secure

For sure. I don’t know why he never had one after moving domains twice. Depending on how strict laws could get even this place will be forced to move to the dark web. It’s highly unlikely tho since it’s pretty tame

Maybe not the fbi specifically but they have coauthored an article in Homeland Security Today for example:

Forums usually run slow as shit on tor, but it doesn't really seem like a bad idea tbh, might be worth the try.
Ive been on a few tor forums, and they were reasonably fast ( for an onion site that is).

Last edited:
Would be cool.

you should've posted in suggestions tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back