Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should suicide be normalized?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
There are people who will succeed and people who will not succeed in being happy in life, that is the law.
The thing is, many people think that everyone in this world can find happiness or peace, and there is a toxic cult of not giving up, where privileged people project their luck onto the pain of others
I know it seems absurd, defending suicide, but it's only because we value life so much and romanticize suffering.

only reason they're against suicide is to prevent women from roping

they don't give af about men roping especially non-chads

That is true
It really makes sense, only women always have an option in this life, for the man if it's over then it's over and that's it

They need to make a painless and widely accessible way to commit sudoku

That is true
It really makes sense, only women always have an option in this life, for the man if it's over then it's over and that's it

Since the beginning of humanity Men were just slaving so the foid at home can live comfortably

Men had to hunt the predators
Men had to go to wars
Men has to wage slave

Our lives are just for women to live comfortably

No, it's fucking WRONG that you want to kill yourself. We should focus on fixing the problems that make us want to do it. Give me dictatorial power for 6 months to 1 year and I can fix EVERYTHING.

no they also want us to wageslave silently

There are people who will succeed and people who will not succeed in being happy in life, that is the law.
The thing is, many people think that everyone in this world can find happiness or peace, and there is a toxic cult of not giving up, where privileged people project their luck onto the pain of others
I know it seems absurd, defending suicide, but it's only because we value life so much and romanticize suffering.
I think that after 18 we should be free to ask an euthanasia

No, it's fucking WRONG that you want to kill yourself. We should focus on fixing the problems that make us want to do it. Give me dictatorial power for 6 months to 1 year and I can fix EVERYTHING.
:feelsLSD:

penche-sans-main-transparent-fond-brup-bestreup-reupload-se-jesushd-jesus-laspaelleras
really

People who succed need people who dont.
A very simplified example is this: imagine having nice comfy middle class job in the world where everyone is millionaire and dont need to work, pretty depressing isnt it?
Now imagine same job in the world where people earn 10 time less than you and then they spent it on food and rent just to live another m8serable month - your comfy job looks like fun.

No there's zero benefits to committing suicide.